Metal Storm logo
One time shooters : where are they now ?

01.10.2016 - 20:52
s_t_s

Hi there !

Don't know about you but here and there I stumble onto a metal band whose work strikes me so hard that this gives birth to instant love ! Yet some of these bands then seem to vanish (disband ?) and never release anything else...

Here are a few bands I wish I could here more from, if you happen to know about the future or projects of these bands, please just let me know ! Of course feel free to add your own band to this short list.

* The Eternal Suffering, album "Miasma" : A Greek band that is not even listed here (well I looked for them unsuccessfully) yet their latest album released in 2010 is the quintessence of black/gothic metal to me ! Funny fact : it was supposed to be the new Dimmu Borgir album leaked out !

* Torchearer, Swedish melodeath band, album "Death Meditations", not their first album but definitely the best imo and one that gathers a lot of qualities !

* Shade Empire, Finnish melodeath or symphonic metal band rising very high quality standards with epic album "Omega Arcane" but since, no news, no project, nothing on social networks. Not their only album either but their best !

Enough for now, will be back is someone reads, cares or comments
01.10.2016 - 22:07
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by s_t_s on 01.10.2016 at 20:52

* Shade Empire, Finnish melodeath or symphonic metal band rising very high quality standards with epic album "Omega Arcane" but since, no news, no project, nothing on social networks. Not their only album either but their best !

Last fb post on 27th Sept saying "Oct 26". Just did a little research on it and came to know from Twitter that they may be working on new album. Not sure about it.
01.10.2016 - 22:20
s_t_s

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 01.10.2016 at 22:07

Last fb post on 27th Sept saying "Oct 26". Just did a little research on it and came to know from Twitter that they may be working on new album. Not sure about it.

One point for you here but I'm not fond of FB, only Twitter or usual googling. I would love to hear another epic album by Shade Empire !
01.10.2016 - 22:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by s_t_s on 01.10.2016 at 22:20

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 01.10.2016 at 22:07

One point for you here but I'm not fond of FB.

Well, the last active post from band came on facebook page.