Metal Storm logo
Sylosis - Taking A Break, Josh Middleton Joining Architects On Tour

Sylosis will be taking a bit of a break while frontman Josh Middleton helps out Architects on their upcoming tours. You might remember that Architects recently lost their guitarist Tom Searle, who passed away after losing his battle with cancer. Josh Middleton had already filled in for Tim Hillier-Brook back in 2012.

Sylosis explained: "We wish to inform our fans that Sylosis will be taking a temporary hiatus. Most will know that Josh is close friends with Architects and he will be helping out with guitar duties for their upcoming tours on the All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us cycle. With respect to Sylosis fans, the band has decided to take some time off to allow Josh to focus on these commitments. Rest assured, Sylosis will be back with a new record in the future but for now we hope we have your understanding and we'll see you all soon!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sylosis
Posted: 05.10.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 61 users
05.10.2016 - 14:13
Zap
Not upset at all. Maybe they need a break in order to make great music again.
05.10.2016 - 20:16
Toxik

I'm kinda sad... I liked their last single but their last album was a bit dissapoiting
06.10.2016 - 22:15
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Sad to hear about this, but it's probably for the best. The last single was very meh from what I can remember.

Hits total: 2441 | This month: 5