Metal Storm logo
Sirenia - Release New Album's First Single

Sirenia have new music to share today! This is also an opportunity to hear new singer Emmanuelle Zoldan, who joined the band this year, replacing Ailyn. Check out the first song off the new album Dim Days Of Dolor, set to be released on the 11th of November 2016 via Napalm Records, below. What do you think about "The 12th Hour"?

The band offered: "We are very proud to present the first song from our new album. We are very excited about this new release, it feels like we have achieved what we set out to achieve, the mix and the sound have never been better, and the vocals are in a different league. We feel that every song on the album have it's own unique expression and personality. So be sure to check out the whole album of Dim Days Of Dolor to find your favourite song. 'The 12th Hour' for sure will give an impression of Sirenia's new sound. Enjoy!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sirenia
Posted: 06.10.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 130 users
06.10.2016 - 21:03
Ruchesko

Ok, genuinely impressed by the new girl. Alex Krull can now officially go to hell.
06.10.2016 - 21:51
Didymus

Dayumm. Not entirely my cup of tea but still a huge leap forward for the band. Some moments in here remind me of Tristania in its stirring days.

I might give this album a spin based on this. Well done!
07.10.2016 - 00:48
Ismarmlp

OMG! Amazing!!! :O
07.10.2016 - 02:02
Lanthros

Wow. Morten deffinetly seems to have his spark back. He hasnt had this much energy in his writing since the first 2 Sirenia albums. I am very eagerly looking forward to this album now.
07.10.2016 - 04:55
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Morten sure seems to pump out albums quickly.

I was really bored with the last album, I hope this one is better.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
07.10.2016 - 11:28
Constantine

Fresh. I like it.
07.10.2016 - 14:29
Kais

I like this. Definitely a refreshed Sirenia, peaking with Morten's creativity.
08.10.2016 - 13:19
Ernis
狼獾
Not bad at all. Emmanuelle has a lower voice and the lyrical style goes pretty well with the darker approach Morten has taken. I still feel for Ailyn tho, because she shouldn't have dismissed just so easily like that, especially considering her contribution to the band and her tenure as the longest-enduring vocalist with a band so notorious due to its massive turnover.
Coming back to Emmanuelle, she's got some nice singing chops, and her stage presence was pretty hilarious as seen from some videos (Zumba fitness with Sirenia)... sort of like Tarja's dance moves when she was still in Nightwish... which brings me to... Emmanuelle looks and sounds a little bit like Tarja...
08.10.2016 - 17:29
Xyanade

Wow, this band need to change singer often, i mean really
09.10.2016 - 14:53
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Xyanade on 08.10.2016 at 17:29

Wow, this band need to change singer often, i mean really

True... Ailyn, the singer who just left the band, was a combo-breaker as she had been with the band for eight years...
08.11.2016 - 16:27
mariano

"the mix and the sound have never been better" ...Ok, I give you that, although that alone it's not enough to make a good album.

Perils Of The Deep Blue was quite good in spite of a lousy mixing and then The Seventh Life Path sucks in all aspects.

Hits total: 2863 | This month: 2