Metal Storm logo
Brothers Of The Sonic Cloth - Working On New Album, Add New Member

Seattle-based doom-bringers Brothers Of The Sonic Cloth have welcomed the addition of multi-instrumentalist Andrew McInnis to the fold "to add atmospheric glaciers of resonance and texture." McInnis will appear with the band on their headlining show this October 29th, 2016 at Seattle's own premier underground venue, Substation. The band will spend the remaining months of 2016 and early 2017 preparing the next release. In the writing of their next album, the band will be "taking new paths and push themselves beyond what they know of their instruments and voices."

The performance at Substation marks the final show of the year for the group.

Brothers Of The Sonic Cloth unleashed their self-titled debut album last year via Neurot Recordings.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Brothers Of The Sonic Cloth
Posted: 06.10.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 6 users
06.10.2016 - 21:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
And exactly how I suppose to edit his role in MS what actual instrument - to add atmospheric glaciers of resonance and texture
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.10.2016 - 10:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 06.10.2016 at 21:03

And exactly how I suppose to edit his role in MS what actual instrument - to add atmospheric glaciers of resonance and texture

I got the news way back. But, had to face same issue adding "instrument", so i didn't edit it.

Hits total: 1009 | This month: 7