Metal Storm logo
Black Sabbath - Might Write New Music

Although Black Sabbath have repeatedly stated that they are not going to tour anymore, guitarist Tony Iommi recently told Ultimate Classic Rock that he might write new music with the band again. When asked if there is a future for Black Sabbath beyond the farewell tour, Iommi stated: "Maybe. As I said, I'll be doing some writing. Maybe I'll be doing something with the guys, maybe in the studio, but no touring." So, Black Sabbath could be releasing new music in the future; at least the door is open.

Heavy metal icons Black Sabbath are currently touring in the U.S. as part of their farewell tour. As the band nears the conclusion of its triumphant final tour, they will also release their influential classic, Paranoid, on super deluxe edition out this November 11th.

Sabbath's last-ever show will be on February 4th 2017 in their hometown of Birmingham, England.

Source: ultimateclassicrock.com
Band profile: Black Sabbath
Posted: 06.11.2016 by Metal God

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 148 users
06.11.2016 - 13:50
Sword_Chant

Written by Irritable Ted on 06.11.2016 at 13:11

Hope Tony keeps going. Not so sure about Ozzy though.

Shame he can no longer work with RJD.

I went to see Sabbath back in June this year at the Verona Colosseum in Italy, it was an insane experience and entertaining, the guys on all the instruments were awesome (especially the drummer) but the only thing that let the band down that night was Ozzy's vocals, which weren't anything near like the good old days. I guess his legacy and charisma is still there, the fans were chanting his name all the time... but sadly, like Motorhead there will be a day that catches him off guard
06.11.2016 - 20:38
sbgmetal

Record with tony martin! i would love to hear another Headless cross or Tyr
06.11.2016 - 22:11
cossaisVendeurs

Written by sbgmetal on 06.11.2016 at 20:38

Record with tony martin! i would love to hear another Headless cross or Tyr

This.

Tony Martin was/is massively underrated. Forbidden was a great album.
06.11.2016 - 22:42
IcePickLodger

Another band that changed its mind after claiming it would end (see Judas Priest, Scorpions, Running Wild etc)...no problem, but I hope they will continue with different singer. I don't like Ozzy!
07.11.2016 - 04:23
mikeprado30

Maybe they could bring Ronnie Romero?
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
07.11.2016 - 11:13
Joppe
Steelemeister
Another washed up band, that should realize that they're beating a dead horse. Maybe make washed up tour 2017 including BS, IM, JP and Metallica
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 2435 | This month: 4