Metal Storm logo
Ayreon - Floor Jansen, Hansi Kürsch, Guthrie Govan Among New Album Guests

Judging by the guests announced so far, it looks like Ayreon's new album will be stellar. In the last few days, mastermind Arjen Anthony Lucassen has been revealing some of the guests. You can start discovering more about the album today. Guitarist Guthrie Govan (The Aristocrats, Steven Wilson) is the latest confirmation. He will be doing a guitar solo on the new album and so will Paul Gilbert. Furthermore, Hansi Kürsch from Blind Guardian, Floor Jansen of Nightwish, Simone Simons of Epica, Tommy Rogers of Between The Buried And Me, James LaBrie (Dream Theater) and Michael Mills of Toehider will all sing on the record.

You can hear excerpts of each of these guests contribution here as their respective characters.

The new album is set to be released in 2017 and the album title hasn't been revealed yet.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ayreon
Posted: 08.11.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 157 users
08.11.2016 - 20:37
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Lol.
08.11.2016 - 20:40
Metren
Dreadrealm
This had better be good to make up for the previous album... which wasn't bad, just average and predictable.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
08.11.2016 - 20:41
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Written by 3rdWorld on 08.11.2016 at 20:37

Lol.

What's funny? Was it something I said? =O
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.11.2016 - 20:48
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Sorry but this has been going for a month now so not necessarily "news" for me. But might be good update for anyone who isn't following them anyway.
09.11.2016 - 03:24
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Wish he was doing Star One instead.
09.11.2016 - 12:46
Didymus
Sounds a bit more focused than Theory, which is good. I liked that one, but it seemed to lack a grand design (ironically). Floor's parts are awesome.

Hits total: 2201 | This month: 7