Metal Storm logo
Faith No more

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 23.05.2006 - 17:05
best band in alternative rock genr,
well i must opend this topic to see is here any FNM fans a none metal band that have band INFO here at metalstorm so what do u think about them fav albums etc....
05.11.2008 - 23:36
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Mike patton's voice is PIERCING. like...TOO piercing.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
06.11.2008 - 22:58
benvolent
Written by LeChron James on 05.11.2008 at 23:36

But he can do as he wants, and he uses it as he wants - awesome! Of course his later work doesn't fit to everyones taste, but he's just great!
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
08.11.2008 - 01:28
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by benvolent on 06.11.2008 at 22:58

Written by LeChron James on 05.11.2008 at 23:36

But he can do as he wants, and he uses it as he wants - awesome! Of course his later work doesn't fit to everyones taste, but he's just great!

i wouldnt even go that far. mike patton's voice is just riduculous and should be universally recognized. he has a truly unique style than cann work with most melodic forms of medal.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
15.11.2008 - 00:27
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Mike's voice is great,
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
15.11.2008 - 01:08
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
elite
Written by EddieGunner on 15.11.2008 at 00:27

Mike's voice is great,

I don't think anyone is denying that.
----
(space for rent)
15.11.2008 - 12:01
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Written by Dane Train on 15.11.2008 at 01:08

Written by EddieGunner on 15.11.2008 at 00:27

Mike's voice is great,

I don't think anyone is denying that.

i know, i just wanted to say that

btw when we r at FNM those anyone have any recent photo of Jim Martin
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
21.11.2008 - 14:05
benvolent
Written by EddieGunner on 15.11.2008 at 12:01

i know, i just wanted to say that

Yeah, from time to time I got the same feeling: Mike Patton is the greatest!
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
14.11.2009 - 11:47
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Faith No More are truly one of the greatest bands of all time. Surely one of the most unique and inventive bands ever formed, and armed with a load of classic songs to boot! When your songs are covered by such a wide array of artists (such as Sentenced, Ill Nino, Helloween, Aborted, Apocalyptica, Papa Roach....) from very different genres, you know the band were truly something special. I guess another feather in their cap is despite how many bands say they have been influenced by them, there is still no other band out there like them.

I am so glad that they have reformed, and hopefully a new album will be on the way too. My fave FNM album is "Angel Dust", but it is also sandwiched between two amazing albums, with "King For A Day...Fool For A Lifetime", showing there was no barriers as far as genres were concerned to them. Jazz, punk, death metal, lounge, and synth pop were just some of the ingrediants in their unique sonic brew. Definitely one of a kind, and still a very unique band today. And the whole band is insanely talented, especially Mike Patton who is just incredible, and Billy Gould who is one of the best bassists around!
21.02.2021 - 12:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Radu
Here you go inspiration to non metal article.

That song is not bad, really a bit Everlast guitar playing, they did here in duet. Not bad

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/faith-no-more-keyboardist-roddy-bottums-man-on-man-project-to-release-debut-album-in-may/

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing