Metal Storm logo
Firewind - Detail New Album 'Immortals'

The new Firewind album is upon us! The band has been working on a follow-up to Few Against Many released back in 2012 and today revealed all about their upcoming 8th studio album, Immortals, which will be released on January 20th, 2017 via the band's longtime label partner Century Media Records in Europe and is a concept album. See the cover art, tracklist and more details here.

Gus G. checked in to comment: "Today we're very happy to reveal the cover artwork for our 8th studio album. It's titled Immortals and it's the first concept album Firewind has ever made. Since we're from Greece, we thought it would be a cool idea to make a concept of Greek history and heritage. So, on this album we focused on the legendary battles of Thermopylae and Salamis during the 2nd Persian invasion of Greece in 480 BC. The artwork was once again created by our longtime collaborator, Gustavo Sazes and we feel it reflects the vibe we tried to capture on this album - Epic, Powerful, Glorious, Everlasting."

Immortals marks the first time Firewind used an outside co-producer, working with Dennis Ward (Unisonic, Pink Cream 69), who not only engineered, mixed and mastered the album, but also co-wrote it together with Gus G.

Tracks:

01. Hands Of Time
02. We Defy
03. Ode To Leonidas
04. Back On The Throne
05. Live And Die By The Sword
06. Wars Of Ages
07. Lady Of 1000 Sorrows
08. Immortals
09. Warriors And Saints
10. Rise From The Ashes

The first album's single is set to debut on November 25th.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 17.11.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 76 users
17.11.2016 - 21:17
Kais

Sounds interesting! I sure hope Henning will be a suitable replacement for Apollo.
17.11.2016 - 22:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Immortals was persoan solders 10 000, one deid, it was replaced was like Persia special forces, always 10 000 never less or more.
Leonidas has just 300 men
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.11.2016 - 05:00
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Bad English on 17.11.2016 at 22:26

Immortals was persoan solders 10 000, one deid, it was replaced was like Persia special forces, always 10 000 never less or more.
Leonidas has just 300 men

And Trumo is just one men but will beat all those armies.

Hits total: 2247 | This month: 7