Metal Storm logo
Kreator - Share New Music Video

Kreator just premiered a new song! It's precisely the title track off their upcoming new studio album, Gods Of Violence, and the first to be revealed. The German thrashers created a video for it, which was shot with renowned video production company Grupa13 ( Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Eluveitie). If you dare, you can also watch the grueling uncut version of the video. Both are available for your viewing pleasure here.

Singer/guitarist and main songwriter Mille Petrozza comments: "We have prepared an amazing video trilogy with Grupa13 for our new album. We believe that they are among the most creative artists when it comes to surreal video art. The story line is linked to our album concept and the first clip visualizes the birth of the Kreator demon."

Gods Of Violence will be released on January 27th via Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Kreator
Posted: 18.11.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 180 users
18.11.2016 - 18:55
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Nice song, the new album should be good.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
18.11.2016 - 19:48
Malignar

Ok song. A bit too melodic and happy sounding for my tastes. The video is odd, it definitely doesn't fit the happyish sounding song.
18.11.2016 - 20:21
Migtanteot

Like the coverart indeed, I never thought I will find octopuses references in Kreator´s art
18.11.2016 - 20:26
ajohns1
Account deleted
Sounds awesome. I can't wait for the new album.
18.11.2016 - 20:36
Jagsey

Cool song, sounds like there is going to be some more melodic stuff going on in this record. I'm looking forward to it.
18.11.2016 - 21:44
Bulletpr00fMonk

Yeah it sounds nice. Much alike the best songs of Phantom Antichrist (title track, Civilisation Collapse, United In Hate). Perhaps some elements even too alike? I hope they will stick more to what they're good at on this album, which is fast-paced songs like this. But maybe turn down the melodic elements just a notch - though I doubt it based on this track.
18.11.2016 - 22:35
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Indeed melodic, I hope they toned it down a bit on the record, but it was still very energetic. Cover art is so meh...
----
19.11.2016 - 06:37
Rulatore

Wow, I like their stuff, but this song I dont know, I didnt like it at all
21.11.2016 - 03:12
CoolNameGuy91

Good, but kinda underwhelminh
23.11.2016 - 22:29
Bizzaremifo

Hell yeah..that´s fokin´ impressive ...wow...massive attack to my head ...i cant wait for the next one...
24.11.2016 - 01:10
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Huge fanboy here... Chorus reminds me of United In Hate's chorus and bridge reminds me Phantom Antichrist's bridge. Because of these I am unhappy with this first song. Solo and riffing in other moments is great but I have extremely high expectations from this band and surely wouldnt like seeing them repeating themselves so obviously.... Hope it happens once or twice in the album, not more...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
24.11.2016 - 01:51
Nicko's Nose

When the Sun Burns Red riff at 0:52.
24.11.2016 - 19:43
Bulletpr00fMonk

Written by Deadmeat on 24.11.2016 at 01:10

Chorus reminds me of United In Hate's chorus and bridge reminds me Phantom Antichrist's bridge.

Exactly my thought. I hope this album won't sound too 'reused'.
04.12.2016 - 01:28
TerrorZone

This song is great. Kreator's really come far since Endless Pain. Of course, I enjoy nearly all their albums, except some parts of their 90s albums. They've even progressed since Violent Revolution their comeback.

Planning to get this album when it comes out!

Hits total: 2946 | This month: 5