Metal Storm logo
Lamb Of God - Share New Track 'Culling'

Lamb Of God have just released their new EP called The Duke via Epic Records. It contains two new tracks, the title track and also "Culling", which has debuted online. You can listen to the new track here and see if you like it. The title track of the EP was written in honor of the band's late friend and fan, Wayne Ford, who was named after "The Duke" John Wayne. You can also choose from exclusive merch and memorabilia rewards from Lamb Of God for donating to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

The EP will be released as a vinyl version on November 25th.

"A little while ago I became friends with a fan named Wayne Ford - he was terminal - leukemia. I talked with him often, even video chatted him into the studio. He was very calm about his impending death, and we discussed it very openly. I learned a lot from him. This song is for him," dedicates vocalist Blythe.

This past May, Lamb Of God were awarded RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) gold certification plaques for their breakout 2004 release, Ashes Of The Wake. The album was certified gold this past February for sales in excess of 500,000. Randy Blythe has decided to donate his personal Ashes Of The Wake gold record plaque to the cause. Everyone who contributes $5 or more will automatically be entered to win Randy Blythe's Ashes Of The Wake gold plaque.

Tracks:

01. The Duke
02. Culling
03. Still Echoes [Live at Rock Am Ring]
04. 512 [Live at Rock Am Ring]
05. Engage The Fear Machine [Live at Bonnaroo]

Source: lamb-of-god.com
Band profile: Lamb Of God
Posted: 20.11.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 79 users
20.11.2016 - 20:06
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
I love this^
21.11.2016 - 09:32
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Meh.
21.11.2016 - 09:49
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
A very good punchy song.

I also heard they're planning to make a new record but not anywhere close to mid 2017.

Hits total: 2728 | This month: 4