Metal Storm logo
De Magia Veterum - Stream Track From Upcoming Album

In case you weren't aware, Dutch avantgarde black metal demon channelers De Magia Veterum are going to release a new studio album soon and have just premiered a new track from the album called "Trumpeteering The Sulphur Lakes".

The upcoming fifth studio album will be called Naked Swords Into The Wombs Of The Enemy and will be their first since 2012's The Deification. More details are being awaited with bated breath by mortals.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: De Magia Veterum
Posted: 21.11.2016 by 3rdWorld

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 24 users
21.11.2016 - 19:07
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Looks like he spent most of the year composing a pile and then splitting up the material under the right moniker and now we are on a roll of new Mories releases. New Seirom release, new GTT announcement, some Offerbeest release, this and probably a new Cloak of Altering release too. And fuck yeah, with that this year will be perfect. Even if some of those aren't released this year, just the news is tasty enough for me.
22.11.2016 - 11:57
mz

I liked it.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
22.11.2016 - 20:02
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Glad to see he's back with this project as he previously said it was dead. It sounds like his Migdal Bavel-period which is a great thing in my book as that's my favorite album of his under the De Magia Veterum name.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 1327 | This month: 7