Metal Storm logo
Firewind - Launch First Single From New Album

Greek power metal masters Firewind, the group led by guitar-wizard Gus G., is starting the promotional campaign leading up to the release of their 8th studio album, Immortals, which will be released on January 20th, 2017 via the band's longtime label partner Century Media Records in Europe and AFM Records in North America. Therefore, a first single off the upcoming album is being released today. Check out the album's opening track "Hands Of Time" and share your impressions about it. How do you like new singer Henning Basse?

Gus G. checked with the following comment: "We know it's been long overdue, but finally we can present a new song! 'Hands Of Time' is the opening track off our new album Immortals and I'd say it's a return to a sound that many of our fans have longed for. Fast, melodic with a big chorus, big production, guitar/keyboard solos & of course great performance by our new singer, Henning Basse. Enjoy!"

Tracks:

01. Hands Of Time
02. We Defy
03. Ode To Leonidas
04. Back On The Throne
05. Live And Die By The Sword
06. Wars Of Ages
07. Lady Of 1000 Sorrows
08. Immortals
09. Warriors And Saints
10. Rise From The Ashes

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 25.11.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 91 users
25.11.2016 - 21:43
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Never been a huge fan of the band but that was pretty damn sick actually.

Nice blend of heaviness, melodic shredding and a small dose of cheese to top everything off... Isn't that what heavy/power metals all about?
----
pewpew.. gotcha
26.11.2016 - 00:45
Crème fraiche

Man I miss these guys in their glory days! This is very promising and I hope the rest of the album does not disappoint
26.11.2016 - 10:57
Kais

This is a pretty damn sick tune, no doubts - but still, I can't get used to Henning's voice here.. it just doesn't fit to my ears.

Hits total: 2208 | This month: 5