Metal Storm logo
Attacker - Reveal New Album Details, Share Songs

Power metallers Attacker recently announced the details of their new album, Sins Of The World. The release date has been delayed because of problems at the pressing plant and no official release date has been set as of now. The album release show is on January 14th. Two new songs can be heard below and all the album details are available.

New songs:

Sins Of The World is the last album featuring guitarist Pat Marinelli, who co-founded the band with drummer Michael Sabatini and now decided to step down, after contributing a few solos. There has been a change on the bass player position (Brian Smith replaced Jon Hanemann), while the main songwriter of Giants Of Canaan, guitarist Mike Benetatos, now became the sole songwriter, and Bobby "Leather Lungs" Lucas wrote the lyrics and showed his vocal skills once again.

In 2017, the band will come back to Europe to play a few festival dates, including Pounding Metal fest in Madrid and Up the Hammers in Athens in May, and Headbangers Open Air in the north of Germany in July.

Cover art by Jowita Kaminska-Peruzzi

Tracklist:

01. A Time Before The Darkness
02. Sins Of Man
03. Carcosa
04. Garuda
05. We Rise
06. World Destroyer
07. Choice Of Weapon
08. Archangel
09. By The Will Of Crom
10. Where The Serpent Lies

Source: metal-on-metal.com
Band profile: Attacker
Posted: 28.11.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 15 users
28.11.2016 - 19:48
Joppe
Steelemeister
This could be indicating an upcoming disappointment. I will be checking it out anyway for their pasts sake.
----
My vision is augmented
28.11.2016 - 20:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
¤ US power masters
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1503 | This month: 3