Metal Storm logo
Hammerfall - Fredrik Larsson Rejoins Band

The waiting and speculation is over, Magnus has been replaced. The new guy should be no stranger to any HammerFall fan: (re)enter Fredrik Larsson, original member of the band and fugutive for the past decade.

"I am very happy and excited to be back! I have known the guys for more than ten years and we have kept in touch all the time, so it is not as if I come in a complete stranger. We played a few songs together last weekend, and it felt like 1997 was just a couple of weeks ago", says Fredrik about coming back into the fold.
Oscar had these comments: "Fredrik brings structure to the rhythm section and I think you will definitely hear and feel the difference when we play live". "He plays with a pick, for one, and has a great groove and timing, all of which will make HammerFall sound better than we ever have before,"
Anders remarked, and Stefan chimed in: "We are all very psyched about this and can't wait to get on the road again." "Fredrik recorded Glory To The Brave with us, so he's definitely a part of the family. It's great to have him back!", Joacim exclaimed.

Source: hammerfall.net
Band profile: HammerFall
Posted: 11.04.2007 by Reconciler

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 3 users
11.04.2007 - 16:48
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
all of which will make HammerFall sound better than we ever have before,"
So Oscar means that Larsson should be more skilled than Rosén? My ass. Magnus Rosén is a mastermind and Oscar is a fucking bad-ass guitarplayer in a metalband, he knows nothing.
Puhh, calm down :
11.04.2007 - 17:18
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
LOL cradka.

You have right, Magnus Rosén is a real good bassplayer.

And for "all of which will make HammerFall sound better than we ever have before" It's the same thing along the time. When an original member come back, the band become more heavy, powerfull and tutti cunti ...
12.04.2007 - 00:46
ShadowedFire88

i dunn think that Oscar meant it like that... i think that he was trying to say that the chemestry between them is already there and that he is not a total stanger... i agree that Magnus is a good bass player too...
so just chill:beer: they still HAMMERFALL right???

ShadowedFire:banger2:
----
...SHADOWEDFIRE...
13.04.2007 - 05:34
RhaegarTargaryen
Telcontar
MAgnus is fantastic bass player, that's the reason why he got bored playing in HammerFall. Anyways, what bothers me is that Fredrik is not mentioning anything about Evergrey. I certanly belive that HammerFall will sound great, I heard Fredrik with Evergrey twice, he know how to play (but he is not better bassist then Maagnus)
----
... For years I have traveled in coldness,
But my heart is warm as the darkened sun above me...
Nothing can never take away
What I've seen with these tired eyes
15.04.2007 - 00:13
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
Written by RhaegarTargaryen on 13.04.2007 at 05:34

MAgnus is fantastic bass player, that's the reason why he got bored playing in HammerFall.

Don't know if he got bored. He just wanted to do something else, it was the time that "made" him leave. While in Hammerfall he didn't have time for his other projects... that's the reason he left... not becuse he got bored

Hits total: 2742 | This month: 3