Metal Storm logo
Cradle Of Filth

Original post

Posted by Warman, 23.05.2006 - 18:39
Yeah yeah . . . it's an official thread so you all know what to do. Discuss Cradle Of Filth!
19.01.2009 - 23:00
Slayer666

Written by Daniell on 19.01.2009 at 16:45

I'm a big Cradle of Filth fan, been one for ages now, probably longer than some of the posters here have listened to metal music in general.
My "adventure" started at the time "Vempire" was released. "Queen of Winter, Throned" got me hooked up and it never let go. I still think it's their best song.

I've heard literally thousands of metal bands, yet Cradle of Filth is one of my favourites.
Thier music is not the most original, neither is it the most proficiently performed, not is it the most flawlessly produced. But it does have something in it that makes me come back to them.
After mediocre "Nymphetamine" (it did have a few great songs though) and absolutely terrible "Thornography", they returned with excellent "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder" rekindling my faith in them.

I've read a few posts about "true" black metal, and CoF not being black metal. Let me tell you something. If you use the term "true" black metal, you're an ignorant kid with ambitions to belong to something that doesn't exist. There is no such thing as "true" black metal. The originators of the second wave of black metal never used this term, unless mockingly. Yeah, Darkthrone used it, so what? Look where they are now. They realise that "true" black metal is a moronic concept and they want to have nothing to do with it. So do Satyricon, or Emperor. Mayhem you say? It was not so much a band, more like a phenomenon started by a bunch of stupid kids who happened to have recorded a decent black metal album in the form of "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" (the song structure and musicianship is absolutely pathetic there, but it has good atmosphere - I'll give them that). Burzum? I can't really respect the words of a murderer and racist, even though he did record some good, atmospheric black metal. But true? No. Check "Daudi Baldrs" and "Hidskjalf". Cheap Casio tunes can hardly be called black metal.

Music is what you make of it. If you can't listen to something because bias prevents you from being objective, don't bother posting about it. You'll only make yourself look puerile and silly.

All this wisdom..... Hail, daniel!!! OK, jokes aside. Maybe you like Cradle of Filth because you and the frontman have the same name (if Daniel is your real name)? Damn, I'm still joking.....
I don't agree with you at some points. Say, that Cradle aren't most original. I have yet to hear of a band that sounds alike. Well, except a band called Hecate Enthroned, but they are pretty much just coping Cradle, which is normal considering that one of the band members was also in Cradle. And the term "true" Black Metal refers to BM that's tottlay "hardcore" which pretty much means that it's insanely fast. And, you would agree that such bands exist,
20.01.2009 - 02:21
Warman
Erotic Stains
I can't believe that they didn't put "Balsamic and Anathema" on the normal edition of the album! It's probably the best one after "The 13th Caesar". So damn catchy! Good that I do have the special edition. Still, it's a shame.
----
20.01.2009 - 08:42
Eeric
Account deleted
Written by Warman on 20.01.2009 at 02:21

I can't believe that they didn't put "Balsamic and Anathema" on the normal edition of the album! It's probably the best one after "The 13th Caesar". So damn catchy! Good that I do have the special edition. Still, it's a shame.

That's like they did with thornography, devil to the metal and courting baphomet were missing from the normal edition.
20.01.2009 - 10:35
Daniell
_爱情_
Written by Slayer666 on 19.01.2009 at 23:00

All this wisdom..... Hail, daniel!!! OK, jokes aside. Maybe you like Cradle of Filth because you and the frontman have the same name (if Daniel is your real name)? Damn, I'm still joking.....
I don't agree with you at some points. Say, that Cradle aren't most original. I have yet to hear of a band that sounds alike. Well, except a band called Hecate Enthroned, but they are pretty much just coping Cradle, which is normal considering that one of the band members was also in Cradle. And the term "true" Black Metal refers to BM that's tottlay "hardcore" which pretty much means that it's insanely fast. And, you would agree that such bands exist,

Why so much sarcasm? I was merely stating my point of view. If it sounded pompous, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention at all.

Cradle of Filth may sound unique, but only because of Dani's vocals, which, by the way, are the main reason why so many people dismiss that band out of hand.

Another reason why I love them are lyrics. Absolutely unique, sophisticated, mind-boggling and open to multiple interpretations. A few years ago I opened a thread about the lyrics. There were multiple interpretations of many fragments. Also, it requires insane vocabulary knowlegde to be able to understand them. Here's one of my favourite fragments, taken from "Beneath the Howling Stars". And yes, I'll quote from memory, because I know a lot of their lyrics by heart:

"Fantasies sexed when their eyes, moonstruck, met
Their friction wore a way through the sea of foreplay
Lovers at first bite, an Eve tempted to lay
Gasping at rafters, flesh pressed in ballet"

I dare you, quote me other band that has lyrics so witty and full of finesse.

Oh, one more thing. You say that by "true" you understand really fast? Try "Shat out of Hell" from the latest album
20.01.2009 - 10:55
Slayer666

Written by Daniell on 20.01.2009 at 10:35

Why so much sarcasm? I was merely stating my point of view. If it sounded pompous, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention at all.

Cradle of Filth may sound unique, but only because of Dani's vocals, which, by the way, are the main reason why so many people dismiss that band out of hand.

Another reason why I love them are lyrics. Absolutely unique, sophisticated, mind-boggling and open to multiple interpretations. A few years ago I opened a thread about the lyrics. There were multiple interpretations of many fragments. Also, it requires insane vocabulary knowlegde to be able to understand them. Here's one of my favourite fragments, taken from "Beneath the Howling Stars". And yes, I'll quote from memory, because I know a lot of their lyrics by heart:

Oh, one more thing. You say that by "true" you understand really fast? Try "Shat out of Hell" from the latest album

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I was trying to be.... um, well funny. I see that I've failed miserably.
Well, I don't think it's just because of the vocals. Seriously, even the music itself is really unique IMO. But maybe that's beacuse I didn't hear too many bands (around 100 or so).
Lyrics? I don't pay too much atention to them, mostly because of two reasons:
1. I can't understand a single word while Dani is... um,well "singing". And when I try to learn them by reading, it reminds me too much of history lessons at school. By the way, I hate history lessons.
2. They are so damn complicated, it hurts my head just trying to read them (specialy because I don't understand 1/2 of the words), not to mention trying to understand them.
The only thing as fast in "Shat out of Hell" as this famed "true" BM are the drumms, and I think drumms are not everything.
04.03.2009 - 01:20
WITCHCLAN

Written by Slayer666 on 19.01.2009 at 23:00

Written by Daniell on 19.01.2009 at 16:45

I'm a big Cradle of Filth fan, been one for ages now, probably longer than some of the posters here have listened to metal music in general.
My "adventure" started at the time "Vempire" was released. "Queen of Winter, Throned" got me hooked up and it never let go. I still think it's their best song.

I've heard literally thousands of metal bands, yet Cradle of Filth is one of my favourites.
Thier music is not the most original, neither is it the most proficiently performed, not is it the most flawlessly produced. But it does have something in it that makes me come back to them.
After mediocre "Nymphetamine" (it did have a few great songs though) and absolutely terrible "Thornography", they returned with excellent "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder" rekindling my faith in them.

I've read a few posts about "true" black metal, and CoF not being black metal. Let me tell you something. If you use the term "true" black metal, you're an ignorant kid with ambitions to belong to something that doesn't exist. There is no such thing as "true" black metal. The originators of the second wave of black metal never used this term, unless mockingly. Yeah, Darkthrone used it, so what? Look where they are now. They realise that "true" black metal is a moronic concept and they want to have nothing to do with it. So do Satyricon, or Emperor. Mayhem you say? It was not so much a band, more like a phenomenon started by a bunch of stupid kids who happened to have recorded a decent black metal album in the form of "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" (the song structure and musicianship is absolutely pathetic there, but it has good atmosphere - I'll give them that). Burzum? I can't really respect the words of a murderer and racist, even though he did record some good, atmospheric black metal. But true? No. Check "Daudi Baldrs" and "Hidskjalf". Cheap Casio tunes can hardly be called black metal.

Music is what you make of it. If you can't listen to something because bias prevents you from being objective, don't bother posting about it. You'll only make yourself look puerile and silly.

Ok so where do I start with this one?? First and foremost, to say you have probably been a Cradle fan for longer than most of the 'posters' (posters?? surely you mean 'POSERS'??) on this forum is a ridiculous statement, especially seeing that you are only 14 years of age!!

I have been a fan since their first demo Invoking The Unclean was released and have followed them solidly ever since. They became my favourite band at the point of Orgiastic Pleasures Foul and this was when they were a Death Metal band. That demo is one of the finest tapes I own and I still listen to it regularly.
I ran a fanzine in the early 90's called Crucifixion 'Zine and was one of the first to interview them, before the release of Total Fucking Darkness, and was in contact with Dani and their bass player at the time, Jon.

I do feel that the band kind of jumped on the whole Black Metal band wagon in the early part of the 90's but loved what they did on the first LP even though it was a radical change in direction for the band. The albums that followed progressed at a fast rate and with each one I felt that they had come along in leaps and bounds with each one they recorded.
I saw the band live for the first time at the Day of Death in Worthing back in 1993 along with bands like Dark Heresy. Classic gig and a great early performance from the band who were still finding their feet.

I think that in recent years they have taken Black Metal to new levels and are never afraid of trying new things which is what keeps them so fresh and innovative. For instance - what other BM band would have the guts to record and actually release a cover of a Heaven 17 track?
The latest offering 'Godspeed on The Devil's Thunder' has not left my cd player since its release and I firmly believe that it is setting the standard from start to finish with every track on it being a solid piece of sheer atmospheric quality. The production on it is flawless and Dani's vocals have never sounded better. It's tight and musically perfect, and in my opinion is the best album to come out of the genre for many many years.

Ok - true Black Metal? Please - give me a break. What is true? What isn't? This is a term that came from the early Norweigian bands and really was just a battle between them about who could be the most evil. I think the scene should have grown out of that by now! As for true meaning 'insanely fast' - do you even know what you'er talking about? It would appear not..

And to close, what you say about Burzum and Mayhem is just uneducated and proves to me that you do not know what you are talking about. Firstly, Burzum set the pace for a lot of bands in the scene and Black Metal would not be what it is today had it not have been for Varg Vikerness' behaviour and actions in 1993. Whether he is racist, a murderer or an alien matters not, he created some of the most atmospheric Black Metal ever made and set in stone what Black Metal really meant for a lot of us back then.

As for Mayhem, have you even HEARD of Death Crush because this came before De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, and is a BM milestone - you weren't even BORN when it came out for the first time in '86 - do your research before you make silly comments and to say they were more of a phenomenon and were stupid kids - well I think you will find it's YOU that is the stupid kid! I rest my case.
----
Pre-order the new Witchclan demo now at www.witchclan.co.uk - release date 1st September 2010.
04.03.2009 - 10:00
Slayer666

Written by WITCHCLAN on 04.03.2009 at 01:20

Ok so where do I start with this one?? First and foremost, to say you have probably been a Cradle fan for longer than most of the 'posters' (posters?? surely you mean 'POSERS'??) on this forum is a ridiculous statement, especially seeing that you are only 14 years of age!!

I have been a fan since their first demo Invoking The Unclean was released and have followed them solidly ever since. They became my favourite band at the point of Orgiastic Pleasures Foul and this was when they were a Death Metal band. That demo is one of the finest tapes I own and I still listen to it regularly.
I ran a fanzine in the early 90's called Crucifixion 'Zine and was one of the first to interview them, before the release of Total Fucking Darkness, and was in contact with Dani and their bass player at the time, Jon.

I do feel that the band kind of jumped on the whole Black Metal band wagon in the early part of the 90's but loved what they did on the first LP even though it was a radical change in direction for the band. The albums that followed progressed at a fast rate and with each one I felt that they had come along in leaps and bounds with each one they recorded.
I saw the band live for the first time at the Day of Death in Worthing back in 1993 along with bands like Dark Heresy. Classic gig and a great early performance from the band who were still finding their feet.

I think that in recent years they have taken Black Metal to new levels and are never afraid of trying new things which is what keeps them so fresh and innovative. For instance - what other BM band would have the guts to record and actually release a cover of a Heaven 17 track?
The latest offering 'Godspeed on The Devil's Thunder' has not left my cd player since its release and I firmly believe that it is setting the standard from start to finish with every track on it being a solid piece of sheer atmospheric quality. The production on it is flawless and Dani's vocals have never sounded better. It's tight and musically perfect, and in my opinion is the best album to come out of the genre for many many years.

Ok - true Black Metal? Please - give me a break. What is true? What isn't? This is a term that came from the early Norweigian bands and really was just a battle between them about who could be the most evil. I think the scene should have grown out of that by now! As for true meaning 'insanely fast' - do you even know what you'er talking about? It would appear not..

And to close, what you say about Burzum and Mayhem is just uneducated and proves to me that you do not know what you are talking about. Firstly, Burzum set the pace for a lot of bands in the scene and Black Metal would not be what it is today had it not have been for Varg Vikerness' behaviour and actions in 1993. Whether he is racist, a murderer or an alien matters not, he created some of the most atmospheric Black Metal ever made and set in stone what Black Metal really meant for a lot of us back then.

As for Mayhem, have you even HEARD of Death Crush because this came before De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, and is a BM milestone - you weren't even BORN when it came out for the first time in '86 - do your research before you make silly comments and to say they were more of a phenomenon and were stupid kids - well I think you will find it's YOU that is the stupid kid! I rest my case.

So, where do I start with YOU? Well, first off, I need to tell you that you should learn how this forum works, because I never wrote that stuff about me being a fan of CoF longer than most, or about Mayhem and Burzum etc. it was another member, daniel_p. I just quoted him. Before you start posting all kinds of shit that insults human intelligence itself, LEARN HOW THIS FREAKIN' FORUM WORKS, will you?!!! Thank you.
And, I don't think that CoF "evolved" their sound (BM): they have completely changed it. Except the first 2 albums, you really can't call any of them BM. If you think otherwise, well, you are as knowledgable in BM as you are in how this forum works. Their recording of a cover of Heaven 17 is not guts, it's comersionalism (unfortunately). And, yes, they are sort of back on track with "Godspeed".
04.03.2009 - 15:06
Midnight Walker

I like Cradle. There seems to be a lot of hate for them on the web, but most of the arguments against them I find seem to boil down to 'they aren't BM!'. I agree, but in all honesty I don't really care. I grew out of caring what the internet thought of me, or chose what genres the music I like belongs to, a long time ago. As it is, I'm not bothered what genre CoF, or indeed any other band I listen to, fall into in anyone's eyes - the only question I ask myself when I listen to music is 'do I like it?'. That's really the only question anyone should be asking themselves, and if the answer is 'yes', then that's pretty much the end of the discussion. I don't think it really matters what genre music is, as long as you enjoy it. If you have to establish that a certain record falls into a certain genre before you'll listed to it, then you're in this for the wrong reaasons, in my opinion. I like CoF, so I continue to listen to them. I like music that is nowhere near as heavy as CoF, and I like music that is a damn sight heavier too, so I feel it foolish to be judged by the fact that I like this one band.

The answer to my question was 'no' when Thornography came out, however. I really can't stand that CD.
----
12.05.2009 - 12:47
Slayer666

Written by MétalNoir on 18.01.2009 at 23:40

Saw them yesterday for the second time and they ROCKED! They played with Septic Flesh and Satyricon, but they really WERE the show. Satyricon is so fucking boring... Anyway, COF were much better than the first time I saw them, a year ago. Excellent production, great decorations and totally sick frontman, as always! Here's the setlist for whoever is to see them on their North American tour:
1. In Grandeur And Franckincense Devilment Stirs
2. Shat Out Of Hell
3. Gilded Cunt
4. Dusk And Her Embrace
5. The 13th Caesar
6. Nymphetamine Fix
7. The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh (a great moment!)
8. Honey And Sulphur (catchiest song on last album!)
9. Under Huntress Moon (best one on Thornography IMO and the only one they played from that horrible album)
10. Corpseflower
11. Cthulhu Dawn
12. Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids
13. Her Ghost In The Fog (only boring song of the show...)
14. From The Cradle To Enslave (a classic!)

Hey, they had the exact setlist here!!! Well, except Her Ghost in The Fog, but that isn't too much of a problem. Midian isn't that good of an album, IMO.
13.05.2009 - 01:44
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Written by Slayer666 on 20.01.2009 at 10:55

Written by Daniell on 20.01.2009 at 10:35

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I was trying to be.... um, well funny. I see that I've failed miserably.
Well, I don't think it's just because of the vocals. Seriously, even the music itself is really unique IMO. But maybe that's beacuse I didn't hear too many bands (around 100 or so).
Lyrics? I don't pay too much atention to them, mostly because of two reasons:
1. I can't understand a single word while Dani is... um,well "singing". And when I try to learn them by reading, it reminds me too much of history lessons at school. By the way, I hate history lessons.
2. They are so damn complicated, it hurts my head just trying to read them (specialy because I don't understand 1/2 of the words), not to mention trying to understand them.
The only thing as fast in "Shat out of Hell" as this famed "true" BM are the drumms, and I think drumms are not everything.

I've almost been missing you, Slayer. Still that sardonic lil imp, eh? Anyway, I do agree CoF has some of the finest lyrics in metal, nowadays. Actually, lyrics are the only strong point that never failed throughout their up-down-up-DOOOOWN-UUUUUP career. Think about it: drums have been shit on Nymphetamine and Thornography; vocals were horrible on Thornography; guitars have been so-so from Midian to Thornography and keyboards were virtually inexistant on Thornography (yes, Thornography is shit)... But lyrics? They always kicked my ass, I know at least 20 songs by heart (and I'm French) and yes, I do understand most of it, mainly because I've done a lot of search to know what's Cthulhu, Ishtar, Tiffauges, Baphomet or Dahmer. Once you get all the metaphors and historical/mythological references, you can only be impressed by the lyrics. Dani is a gothic poet, and that's the reason why I have a lot of respect for him.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
13.05.2009 - 11:26
Slayer666

Written by MétalNoir on 13.05.2009 at 01:44

I've almost been missing you, Slayer. Still that sardonic lil imp, eh? Anyway, I do agree CoF has some of the finest lyrics in metal, nowadays. Actually, lyrics are the only strong point that never failed throughout their up-down-up-DOOOOWN-UUUUUP career. Think about it: drums have been shit on Nymphetamine and Thornography; vocals were horrible on Thornography; guitars have been so-so from Midian to Thornography and keyboards were virtually inexistant on Thornography (yes, Thornography is shit)... But lyrics? They always kicked my ass, I know at least 20 songs by heart (and I'm French) and yes, I do understand most of it, mainly because I've done a lot of search to know what's Cthulhu, Ishtar, Tiffauges, Baphomet or Dahmer. Once you get all the metaphors and historical/mythological references, you can only be impressed by the lyrics. Dani is a gothic poet, and that's the reason why I have a lot of respect for him.

Oh, darn, I wish I could say the same..... But that was certanly touching and heartwarming, nonetheless..... Imp? I guess so.
Ah, yes the lyrics.... A sort of Cradle's trademark, along with the vocals. Other than the fact that I consider Dani a genious because of them (not the only reason, but they are the subject here) I really can't get much into them. I've always greatly respected poetry, but never really loved it.
I am mostly familiar with the meaning of many of those terms (Baphomet,Chutulu) but, still, decoding the meaning of his songs is.... well, not beyond me, but I need too much time and focus.
13.05.2009 - 17:52
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Yeah, you really have to spend time on it to really get the thing... But you do pay attention to the lyrics booklet, you get to enjoy passages like:
"But there in orgiastic Hell
No horrors were worse
Than the mirrored revelation
That she kissed the Devil's phallus
By Her own decree..."
I guess those lines summarize CoF's lyrical themes ^^
----
10.07.2009 - 21:23
Nemesisyume

Hey guys is there any info about any new album or so?
10.07.2009 - 22:52
Janne
Hugin
Written by Nemesisyume on 10.07.2009 at 21:23

the news on their homesite hasn't been updated for months..
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
11.07.2009 - 17:23
Nemesisyume

Oh damn that's lame
well thanks for telling me ~
12.07.2009 - 02:49
opearn
Account deleted
In what sick twisted universe do cradle of filth belong in a extreme metal forum?

are they:
black metal=no
death metal=no
thrash=no
12.07.2009 - 13:42
Janne
Hugin
Written by Guest on 12.07.2009 at 02:49

In what sick twisted universe do cradle of filth belong in a extreme metal forum?

are they:
black metal=no
death metal=no
thrash=no

are they melodic metal? -definitely no. for me Extreme Gothic metal is still in the extreme cathegory.
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
12.07.2009 - 13:50
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
And they even played some black and death stuff earlier
26.07.2009 - 11:37
opearn
Account deleted
If you think their earlier stuff is black metal, then thats just sad.
26.07.2009 - 12:03
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
it is the blackest and evilmost music every real emo-black-gothic-evil-satanist teen can listen

seriously, i would place them to Alternative as "extreme nu metal" at once
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

26.07.2009 - 14:26
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Guest on 26.07.2009 at 11:37

No, it's just the way it is. I guess you're one of those guys that only like "true" BM and think that is the only form of BM :. I never really liked Cradle of Filth and I will probably never like them, but they were definately BM imo.
26.07.2009 - 16:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Quote:
[quote=Metal Archives]Death Metal (early), Black / Gothic Metal (mid), Extreme Gothic Metal (later)

but i'll bet it was really very little of "black"
----

26.07.2009 - 17:37
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Quote:
Written by Ellrohir on 26.07.2009 at 16:49

[quote=Metal Archives]Death Metal (early), Black / Gothic Metal (mid), Extreme Gothic Metal (later)

And here we go again, arguing about COF's genre... This is useless, but here's my latest opinion. You might as well call them Filth Metal, since they don't fit any category, not even "Extreme Gothic", whatever this is supposed to be. I don't know what they play, but it's not:
- Black Metal
- Gothic Metal
- Death Metal
- NWOBM
But among their influences, one could mention:
- Black Metal
- Gothic Metal
- Death Metal
- NWOBM

Conclusion: They're an original blend of many things, and the result is something unique many love, many hate, but everyone tries to classify, but it always comes to either: FUCKING POSERS! THEY CERTAINLY ARE NOT BM!!! or: Who cares what they play, as long as it sounds good.

PS: The eternal debate about COF's genre only comes from their fame and the fact they released "sellouts". Many bands, like Stormlord, Tvangeste or Illnath don't sound at all like "true BM", but are labelled Symphonic Black Metal, since they mix Meloblack and symphonic elements. No one shits all over those bands for the simple reason that they are not widely known by teen girls...
----
27.07.2009 - 09:54
Eeric
Account deleted
Quote:

Yep, and that why it's good music
27.07.2009 - 10:32
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Quote:
Written by Guest on 27.07.2009 at 09:54

Yep, and that why it's good music

it's the matter of tastes...
----

29.07.2009 - 03:00
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 26.07.2009 at 11:37

There's not ONE reason to say early CoF isn't black metal... unless you refer to VERY early CoF when they played melodic death :
17.08.2009 - 04:30
Baz Anderson

Paul was hit on stage by a giant gobstopper at Bloodstock a couple of days ago. He had to go to hospital and the band had to cut the set short.
Hopefully he will be alright, but the whole situation stinks. They were playing really well too, even though they had quite a few objects thrown at them. Just pathetic, another case of the minority ruining it for the majority.
17.08.2009 - 13:31
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Baz Anderson on 17.08.2009 at 04:30

... even though they had quite a few objects thrown at them. Just pathetic, another case of the minority ruining it for the majority.

Don't you think you're being a bit hypocritical now? I remember you not minding at all when Trivium was pelted off stage a couple of years ago when opening for Iron Maiden.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.08.2009 - 14:01
Baz Anderson

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.08.2009 at 13:31

Don't you think you're being a bit hypocritical now? I remember you not minding at all when Trivium was pelted off stage a couple of years ago when opening for Iron Maiden.

I don't even remember this happening, so I cannot comment.
Maybe you are thinking about the whole Lethal Bizzle thing at Download 2008. He was obviously out of place there, but he handled the situation very well and turned the crowd round before the end.
11.09.2009 - 17:55
Slayer666

Written by Nemesisyume on 10.07.2009 at 21:23

I've just read some information on Metal Underground website that they should begin recording a new album in Novembre this year, and that the release is expected somewhere around April/March 2010. I don't know how many people belive this site (me personally, not too much), but I hope it is true. Godspeed is awesome, but I want more.