Metal Storm logo
Lacuna Coil - New Video And Acoustic Set Online

Lacuna Coil has teamed up with MySpace to exclusively debut their new video for the track 'Within Me,' which was launched today and can be viewed at this link.

The stunning new clip was shot in the band's hometown of Italy and the track is the fourth single from their critically acclaimed "Karmacode" album.

Last week Lacuna Coil performed a special acoustic set on the "Fox 25 Morning News" show, which aired on WFXT-TV in Boston, MA. Previous guests include Jewel, Damone and Gary Hoey, among a slew of others; click here to view their entire performance.

Source: metal-rules.com
Band profile: Lacuna Coil
Posted: 11.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 4 users
12.04.2007 - 14:45
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Pretty standard video for a pretty standard song... I've prefered songs like "To The Edge" or "Devoted"...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
15.04.2007 - 22:46
SacredBlade

Isn't Karmacode sort of old? Seems these days if you don't release a new CD every year or so people tend to put ya on the back burner of favorites to listen to... I still say that Christina could easily carry the band solo, not only am I tired of the 50/50 sharing of the vocals, dude can't sing that good anyways. Plus it would give her room to expand and polish her already great voice !
17.04.2007 - 03:18
Bitch Boy

Accoustic Lacuna Coil sounds really cool. Thanks for the videos dude

Hits total: 3257 | This month: 4