Metal Storm logo
Bruce Dickinson - Sarajevo Documentary Trailer Online

The official trailer for "Scream For Me Sarajevo", a documentary telling the story of a 1994 concert given by Iron Maiden singer Bruce Dickinson during the siege, can be seen below. "Scream For Me Sarajevo" received its world premiere at the at 22nd edition of the Sarajevo Film Festival, which was held last August in the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, where the film picked up the Special Jury Award, the Human Rights Award and the Audience Award. The documentary is expected to receive a commercial release before the end of 2017.

"Scream For Me Sarajevo" is a documentary film about Sarajevo during the 1992-95 siege; specifically a film about the music scene in the besieged Bosnian capital with special focus on a concert held in the city's BKC music hall by Bruce Dickinson on December 14th, 1994. It is a film about people who risked their lives to perform for the people who risked their lives in order to live them.

"Scream For Me Sarajevo" will be screened at the following Film Festivals, with others to follow over the coming months:

• Göteborg Film Festival, Goteborg, Sweden, January 27 - February 5,
  • The International Film Festival and Forum on Human Rights, Geneva, Switzerland, Mar 10-19
  • LET'S CEE Film Festival, Vienna, Austria, March 21-27
  • Vilnius Film Festival, Vilnius, Lithuania, Mar 23-Apr 06
  • Favourites film festival, Bremen, Germany, May 24-28

Source: facebook.com
    Band profile: Bruce Dickinson
  • Posted: 29.01.2017 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 3   Visited by: 91 users
    29.01.2017 - 14:41
    IcePickLodger

RESPECT!
    29.01.2017 - 21:13
    bblitz

Thank you Bruce for this,you are the greatest frontman that ever lived.
    To give people such hope in all that darkness...My country was bleeding
    in that time like Bosnia and I remember all that and I pray this never happens again.
    30.01.2017 - 00:25
    Ellinor

Thank you, Bruce!

Hits total: 2555 | This month: 5