Metal Storm logo
Azarath - New Album In April

Polish black/death metal tyrants Azarath have signed a new record deal with Agonia Records. Their last release with the label was the 2009's offering Praise The Beast. The band is expected to release a new album, the successor to Blasphemers' Maledictions from six years ago, this April.

Azarath crept from the shadows almost two decades ago, by the will of Inferno (of longtime Behemoth fame) and then-members Bruno and D. Six albums later, the band's line-up is shaped by the drummer, together with Bart (Armagedon, Damnation) on guitars, Necrosodom (Anima Damnata, Deus Mortem, ex-Infernal War) on vocals and guitars, as well as Peter (ex-Lost Soul) on bass.

More news about the album will follow!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Azarath
Posted: 02.02.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 28 users
02.02.2017 - 12:52
Big-Al
Brütal \m/
----

I drink moosepiss
02.02.2017 - 19:07
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Finally, a new album by me!

Fun fact: at the time, I wasn't aware that there was a band with this name. I think I listened to some of their stuff once I found out. Can't remember a thing.
02.02.2017 - 19:07
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Hellyeah. Been waiting for years for a follow up to their last masterpiece. Want this even more than new Behemoth atm.

Zbigniew Prominski ftw.

2nd wave bm gonna have a brilliant year this time too with this and new Acrimonious etc.

Hits total: 1648 | This month: 7