Metal Storm logo
Pillorian - Release Second Song

John Haughm's newest effort, Pillorian, released their second song today. It's titled "Archaen Divinity" and will be featured on their debut album, Obsidian Arc, which is due out on March 10th via Eisenwald. You can listen to the new song below. The new album is currently available for pre-order.

Also, "A Stygian Pyre", the advance album single by Pillorian, is out now on 7" and digital.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Pillorian
Posted: 14.02.2017 by ProgVet

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 67 users
15.02.2017 - 08:18
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Wow, had no idea about this. Atmoblack though doesn't sound very encouraging. Will check this out later today.
15.02.2017 - 08:46
Netzach
Planewalker
This band will inevitably be compared to Agalloch, and as such, I'm a bit sad to say that what Pillorian has released to this day is very far from the quality of Agalloch's (better) releases. Still, I'm looking forward to hearing the album in its entirety, it could change my opinion...
15.02.2017 - 21:35
Opethian

Written by Netzach on 15.02.2017 at 08:46

This band will inevitably be compared to Agalloch, and as such, I'm a bit sad to say that what Pillorian has released to this day is very far from the quality of Agalloch's (better) releases. Still, I'm looking forward to hearing the album in its entirety, it could change my opinion...

Perhaps you are correct but have you tried to enjoy it without making the comparison to Agalloch?
03.03.2017 - 22:47
Netzach
Planewalker
Written by Opethian on 15.02.2017 at 21:35

Written by Netzach on 15.02.2017 at 08:46

Perhaps you are correct but have you tried to enjoy it without making the comparison to Agalloch?

Heh, I have tried, but... It's tough!

Hits total: 1901 | This month: 4