Metal Storm logo
Dimmu Borgir - Unveil Clip From Upcoming DVD

As 2017 marks the year of the return of Norwegian symphonic black metal giants Dimmu Borgir, they will release their anticipated double-DVD, Forces Of The Northern Night, on April 28th. Available in different formats, the release will contain two live rituals: their legendary concert in Oslo, showing Dimmu Borgir on stage with the Norwegian Radio Orchestra and a bombastic choir, as well as the entire performance at Wacken Open Air with almost 100 musicians in action. For now, the Norwegians unveil their first video from the Wacken show where they perform the hymn "Mourning Palace" live with the Czech National Symphonic Orchestra.

Pre-order over here.

Both the show in Oslo and the show at Wacken contain the following live tracks:

01. Xibir (orchestra)
02. Born Treacherous
03. Gateways
04. Dimmu Borgir (orchestra)
05. Dimmu Borgir
06. Chess With The Abyss
07. Ritualist
08. A Jewel Traced Through Coal
09. Eradication Instincts Defined (orchestra)
10. Vredesbyrd
11. Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse
12. The Serpentine Offering
13. Fear And Wonder (orchestra)
14. Kings Of The Carnival Creation
15. Puritania
16. Mourning Palace
17. Perfection Or Vanity (orchestra)

The follow-up to Abrahadabra is also coming and the band has been in the studio recording it.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Dimmu Borgir
Posted: 18.02.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 204 users
18.02.2017 - 14:48
Kuroboshi
DB just doesn't seem really relevant anymore... Really no expectations on their new disc. Will of course check it out. Mourning Palace live though, that's great shit.
18.02.2017 - 17:40
s_t_s
"Next year Dimmu Borgir will celebrate 20 years of existence" ! That so called birthday happened 4 years ago and what happened ? Nothing at all ! Not expeting anything and surely not going to buy this DVD.

By the way, I found out about a Canadian band called ERIMHA and their album "Reign Through Immortality' sounds like DM at their best, so give it a try !

18.02.2017 - 17:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dimmu Borgir is only Inn I Evighetens Mørke , För ll Tid, and Stormblåst.
Good think is it was in Oslo and they decide to speak English not Norwegian, somerhing what Germans, Spanish, Italians and medeterania and specially South American bands should learn. When make video globe vide as news and speak epsanyol or portuageis
How many people was there?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.02.2017 - 02:12
InnerSelf
proofread free
Nope they were really good up until and including Death Cult Armageddon as far as I'm concerned, They were polished as fuck but at least they were writing good songs.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
20.02.2017 - 12:03
X-FrEaK
Written by InnerSelf on 19.02.2017 at 02:12

Nope they were really good up until and including Death Cult Armageddon as far as I'm concerned, They were polished as fuck but at least they were writing good songs.

Agree.
----

Hits total: 2754 | This month: 6