Metal Storm logo
Lord Belial

17.04.2007 - 02:10
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
Lord Belial, Fucking awesome band. From pure black to more doomish black I guess you could say. New album coming. Share your thoughts.
17.04.2007 - 14:31
baldur

lord belial is an awesome bm band i only own the album Enter The Moonlight Gate but i like it!!!
17.04.2007 - 14:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I never was fan of this band, maybe first album, but not much, I dont like music, lyrics, album covers Its yto evil and not my type of BM, there in Sweden are more bands who can kick them
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.04.2007 - 22:19
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Heard some stuff of them, and I must admit I wasn't too fond of them. They are an ok band I guess, but not really anything special. on the otherhand, it was a long time ago, maybe my tastes have changed since then.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
18.04.2007 - 06:33
Southern Wind
Account deleted
They have nothing own to add for black metal. I just don't feel the mood to listen to them if I own one of the good Marduk albums
19.04.2007 - 02:22
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
aren't they the band that did the Bathory "Dies Irae" trick and spell out a message with the opening letters of each line of the song? ("Christ the bastard son of Heaven" - in D.I.) Only rather than be subtle about it, a la Quorthon, they highlighted the lead character in each line in bright red to draw extra attention to their 'clever' idea. I found that to be highly comical for some reason. Also reason enough not to bother with them.

*edit - yes, it is War of Hate... "God is dead, Jesus was a bastard son of a bitch" - all in bright red.

(http://www.lordbelial.com/main_index.htm)
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
19.04.2007 - 09:08
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Wow, they are so poetical.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.04.2007 - 02:12
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
They always seemed to have had a melodic touch to their music.
22.04.2007 - 19:52
Lathronniel

Demonic Posession...argh...
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
15.05.2007 - 14:57
Megad3th
Sick Minded
Check Out The Interview With Lord Belial Enjoy!

http://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/interview.php?interview_id=416
17.05.2007 - 10:20
__Az__

Ive never heard this band at all, In my life... I think Id better, anyone reccomend an album, song, whatever to start with???
17.05.2007 - 17:49
Lathronniel

they cancelled the concert in romania!argh that goverment of theirs because of them!
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
17.05.2007 - 17:53
Megad3th
Sick Minded
hehe it's normal we always cancel concerts here in lebanon cause of the fucking goverment.. all politics sucks ass from the smallest chief to the highest ones.. pftt they still didn get it where we rule our own world with MUSIC!!. ignorant people.
18.05.2007 - 02:53
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
Written by __Az__ on 17.05.2007 at 10:20

Ive never heard this band at all, In my life... I think Id better, anyone reccomend an album, song, whatever to start with???

Listen to "Hymn of the ancient misanthropic spirit of the forest" from the Kiss the Goat album. Go ahead and listen to all that album while you're at it.
18.10.2007 - 03:44
Mull666

I love this band, people arnt too fond of them and the music isnt the best BM out there however im drawn to them time and time again, not sure why. All their albums have something special and the atmosphere that revelation and nocturnal beast create is fantastic. Give it a second listen and you too will appreciate their subtlties
09.01.2008 - 03:21
Mull666

Written by Bad English on 17.04.2007 at 14:42

I never was fan of this band, maybe first album, but not much, I dont like music, lyrics, album covers Its yto evil and not my type of BM, there in Sweden are more bands who can kick them

Generally BM is evil champ, pick another genre if you dont like curse against nuns and the like
09.01.2008 - 09:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Mull666 on 09.01.2008 at 03:21

Generally BM is evil champ, pick another genre if you dont like curse against nuns and the like

Sorryt i prefere intelectual bands how that one
----

apos;'
[image]
10.01.2008 - 00:58
kellyxsmalls
Account deleted
im pretty stoked on the upcoming album.
enter the moonlight gates smokes.
14.02.2008 - 11:41
Mull666

Written by Bad English on 09.01.2008 at 09:55

Fair enough...Rotting Chirst...Septic Flesh!!! yeaaaaaa
14.02.2008 - 11:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Mull666 on 14.02.2008 at 11:41

Written by Bad English on 09.01.2008 at 09:55

Fair enough...Rotting Chirst...Septic Flesh!!! yeaaaaaa

Sakis of RC are AEK its only reaosn to hate band
----

apos;'
[image]
15.02.2008 - 04:40
Rekkuza

I just heard of them not too long ago, and they are pretty kick-ass. I like the name too. Black metal is supposed do be evil, and there aren't too many BM bands out there that aren't evil, Kariasakis7. =)
15.02.2008 - 10:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Rekkuza on 15.02.2008 at 04:40

Black metal is supposed do be evil, and there aren't too many BM bands out there that aren't evil, Kariasakis7. =)

But there are BM bands who are not so evil like those and looks lil better and sound slil better too
----

apos;'
[image]
16.02.2008 - 03:15
Rekkuza

I know what you mean, like Astarte, Darzamat, and Graveworm. But there just aren't many...

Or if you count UnBlack ones as well.
16.02.2008 - 08:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Rekkuza on 16.02.2008 at 03:15

I know what you mean, like Astarte, Darzamat, and Graveworm. But there just aren't many...

Or if you count UnBlack ones as well.

No there are more I dont wanna search name sbut for example Armauk, Immortal, and so on
----

apos;'
[image]
17.02.2008 - 12:04
FOOCK Nam

Immortal is not "evil" black metal? I thought they wore corpse paint, with fierce look... What about Akercoke (you can spell it), they wear normal costume, maybe they arent evil?
17.02.2008 - 12:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 17.02.2008 at 12:04

Immortal is not "evil" black metal? I thought they wore corpse paint, with fierce look... What about Akercoke (you can spell it), they wear normal costume, maybe they arent evil?

Ehhh damn look to faces of band ;lol: and album covers maybe it helps
----

apos;'
[image]
21.02.2008 - 06:01
Sepulchre
Lord Hypnos
What do u guys think of the album Revelation? I just got it but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.
10.09.2008 - 03:20
Jagdgeschwader
Account deleted
Excellent band, from Sweden, too. Up there with the greats of Swedish black metal like bathory, Dissection, Naglfar.
10.09.2008 - 04:00
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
enter the moonlight gate is an awesome album!!!

the new one, black curse, is also really good...
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
26.11.2008 - 09:25
Sandarameth
Account deleted
Ah! they are great)) their last album is worth listening..especially its first song)) but the greatest album is Unholy Crusade i think..