Metal Storm logo
Ophis - Update On New Album

Good news for Ophis fans. The Dismal Circle, their new album is one step closer to completion as they have finished the recordings. The German death doom metal unit is preparing the successor to 2014's Abhorrence In Opulence. What are your expectations for the new record?

Here is the band's latest update: "It is finally done!! Ophites and Ophettes, we have finished the recordings of our 4th full-length album! Thanks to our producer Oliver Carell for a great and productive time at Blastbeat Productions.

The album will be entitled The Dismal Circle and will contain over 60 minutes of crushing Death / Doom Metal as you can expect from Ophis, and we think this is our ugliest bastard so far.

Right now we are waiting for mix and mastering, while the artwork is closed to being finished. More info soon.

And now the catch (there is always a catch, right? Fucking cosmic laws): it will not be released before autumn."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ophis
Posted: 05.03.2017 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 41 users
05.03.2017 - 17:41
3rdWorld
China was a neat
My expectations? Less melodic and more crushing and heavy.
05.03.2017 - 19:35
Paz
Elite
I like everything they've done and this should be good too. Hopefully, the last year's lineup changes will bring something new to the table.
30.03.2017 - 22:11
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
I am just getting in to their stuff now and its amazing. This will be great.

Hits total: 1439 | This month: 6