Metal Storm logo
Rammstein - Reveal Song From Upcoming DVD

In March 2012, Rammstein performed at the Palais Omnisport in Paris. Recently, the recorded shows where successfully shown in cinemas all over the world. Therefore, the DVD version will become available in May. Now Rammstein have launched a video for the song "Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen?" from this very DVD. Have a listen and look at the clip down below. Enjoy the big stage production Rammstein are known for.

The DVD will be available in director's cut DVD, Blu-ray, vinyl, CD and digitally.

Rammstein: Paris

Source: rammstein.de
Band profile: Rammstein
Posted: 25.03.2017 by Jagsey

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 185 users
25.03.2017 - 14:31
FYA
Destroyer
Typical rammstein song. Would call that generic.
25.03.2017 - 16:44
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
For an instant I thought it was new stuff. Just another video for a two decade old song...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
25.03.2017 - 18:10
Andreas
Written by FYA on 25.03.2017 at 14:31

Since this was the first song of their first album, it's not that strange that you find it a "typical Rammstein song"
26.03.2017 - 01:13
FYA
Destroyer
Written by Andreas on 25.03.2017 at 18:10

Written by FYA on 25.03.2017 at 14:31

Since this was the first song of their first album, it's not that strange that you find it a "typical Rammstein song"

I am talking about the live performance. Back in days everything was like 'wow'. Now, even live shows looks boring to me.
26.03.2017 - 22:06
VileVick-Bryant
Yea it's nice and all their still doing live stuff, but I'm more interested in a new album. I hope I don't have to wait until 2018 for this.
27.03.2017 - 03:04
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by VileVick-Bryant on 26.03.2017 at 22:06

Yea it's nice and all their still doing live stuff, but I'm more interested in a new album. I hope I don't have to wait until 2018 for this.

It's been eight years. And they were already a bit uninspired on the last one. i'm pretty sure this band is dead already. Even if they came up with something it wouldn't be as good after all these years of hiatus
----
- Reimu Hakurei
27.03.2017 - 08:45
Rapid Fire
Let's release a new studio album guys, it's been eight f***n' years already!
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
28.03.2017 - 09:02
VileVick-Bryant
Written by Karlabos on 27.03.2017 at 03:04

Written by VileVick-Bryant on 26.03.2017 at 22:06

It's been eight years. And they were already a bit uninspired on the last one. i'm pretty sure this band is dead already. Even if they came up with something it wouldn't be as good after all these years of hiatus

I like all their albums really. lol Reise Reise and Rosenrot was never that bad to me. In fact I've seen a lot of praise to Reise Reise , and Rosenrot was always underrated to me and people could be more harsh on the album but really people are more mix on Rosenrot. Their last album has got some pretty decent reviews even more so then Rosenrot, their just mostly doing live stuff now so their not really dead. The album doesn't have to be the most spectacular thing on earth really for me to enjoy them. But we'll see I bet they can do better then Metallica's new album. lol
28.03.2017 - 16:10
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by VileVick-Bryant on 28.03.2017 at 09:02

I bet they can do better then Metallica's new album. lol

Oh, yeah. At least that definitely will happen.
----
- Reimu Hakurei
28.03.2017 - 21:48
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Pretty neat. I'm a huge fan of their live stuff and the sound/video quality of this one is pretty good maybe even better than the previous live DVDs. Sure, songwise it's nothing new but this is Rammstein doing what they do best (and better than most live bands)... I'm happy with that.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
29.03.2017 - 16:05
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
Good movie but the special effects friggin pisses me off!
04.04.2017 - 08:05
kingeryck
Jesus can they stay on one shot for more than half a second?

Hits total: 3413 | This month: 7