Metal Storm logo
Satyricon - Announce European Tour Dates

Norwegian black metallers Satyricon have announced a 23-date European tour, scheduled for this coming autumn, in support of their upcoming new album. The band's, yet untitled, ninth full-length studio effort is due to be released on September 22nd via Napalm Records. Tickets for the shows are already available. You can check out the full list of tour dates below.

Regarding their return to live performances, vocalist/guitarist Satyr comments: "The vast majority of our shows have been sold out in recent years and it makes me very thankful and proud. Our fans know that we are done a long time ago with relentless touring, so that makes every opportunity special to us now. I know our new album is one that our fans will love and we know how much people appreciate Satyricon as a live band. We are going to make every show unforgettable."

Satyricon - European tour 2017:

Sep 24: Hamburg - Grunspan, Germany
Sep 25: Essen - Turock, Germany
Sep 26: Tilburg - 013, Netherlands
Sep 27: Vosselaar - Biebob, Belgium
Sep 29: London - Heaven, UK
Sep 30: Paris - La Maroquinerie, France
Oct 01: Nantes - MJC De Reze, France
Oct 02: Toulouse - Le Metronum, France
Oct 04: Madrid - Sala But, Spain
Oct 05: Barcelona - Razzmatazz, Spain
Oct 06: Montpellier - Rockstore, France
Oct 07: Bologna - Zona Roveri, Italy
Oct 09: Zurich - Dynamo, Switzerland
Oct 10: Munich - Backstage Halle, Germany
Oct 11: Vienna - Szene, Austria
Oct 12: Prague - Akropolis, Czech Republic
Oct 14: Krakow - Kwadrat, Poland
Oct 15: Warsaw - Progresja, Poland
Oct 16: Berlin - SO36, Germany
Oct 17: Copenhagen - Pumpehuset, Denmark
Oct 19: Aarhus - Train, Denmark
Oct 20: Gothenburg - Pustervik, Sweden
Oct 21: Stockholm - Klubben, Sweden

Source: satyricon.no
Band profile: Satyricon
Posted: 26.03.2017 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 47 users
27.03.2017 - 12:28
s_t_s
Still cannot see the interest you could find in such a band as Now, Diabolical was such a generic, short looping and uninspired album. Not a bad one, yet too cheesy for so called Black metal. I'm writing about this one as this is the only one I listened to, maybe the following ones were better ?
27.03.2017 - 13:02
Cy Nide
Written by s_t_s on 27.03.2017 at 12:28

Still cannot see the interest you could find in such a band as Now, Diabolical was such a generic, short looping and uninspired album. Not a bad one, yet too cheesy for so called Black metal. I'm writing about this one as this is the only one I listened to, maybe the following ones were better ?

I'm not too familiar with their recent stuff but Dark medieval Times and Shadowthrone are definitely worth checking out of you're into black metal.
27.03.2017 - 17:00
nikarg
Staff
Written by Cy Nide on 27.03.2017 at 13:02

Written by s_t_s on 27.03.2017 at 12:28

I'm not too familiar with their recent stuff but Dark medieval Times and Shadowthrone are definitely worth checking out of you're into black metal.

Nemesis Divina is one of the best black metals albums of all time.

Hits total: 1934 | This month: 7