Metal Storm logo
Secret Sphere - New Studio Album Announced

The Nature Of Time is the name of Secret Sphere's ninth studio album, it has been announced. It will be released on June 2nd, 2017 via Frontiers Music Srl. The new recording celebrates 20 years of hard work that started back in 1997. The label is selling the album as a "symphonic and melodic metal masterpiece."

The Nature Of Time explores the "back to life" concept, an inward looking search of the self that can positively impact everyone's everyday life.

"The long writing process of this album has been a constant 're-living' of memories and feelings, that started with only instrumental pieces that were put together only in order to vent my then current state of mind: a way to express emotions purely, without any kind of 'holding back,' so to speak. I then talked to Michele and we decided these were the perfect basis for a new Secret Sphere record," states guitarist Aldo Lonobile.

"What can I say about this album? We spent a few months writing songs in a way that opened the doors to our new age of heavy rock...definitely a new beginning for each member of the band, a new approach that got inspired by the concept of the album itself. It's not easy to open and talk about love and kindness. We chose the most direct way, no masks, only passion, energy and light guided each note leaving any kind of fear behind. Eventually, with time, we became US, not individuals...THIS IS US. Some of these songs earned a very special place in my heart," concludes singer Michele Luppi.

Tracks:

01. Chapter I - Genesis
1 - Intermission
2 - The Calling
02. Chapter II - The Seven Virtues
1 - Love
2 - Courage
3 - Kindness
4 - Honesty
5 - Faith
6 - Reliance
7 - Commitment