‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]
Users visited: 320  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Valentin B on 19.04.2007 at 17:49
everyone says "come on man, it's hardly tougher than a usual cigarette", so do you smoke marijuana/cannabis? i know there are lots of people who did this or do it here, and since the 4-20 day is approaching, i'd like to hear ms-ers thoughts on the issue, if they tried it or do it usually, etc.

any "arhictects" around here? who smokes da $h!t?

no, i don't, as it causes more pain than pleasure, it's super-expensive, and generally not worth it(maybe if i was richer i'd try one but since i'm not..)

Page 26 of 26

Daniell
GlenDronach!

12.11.2012 at 20:41
Written by Mr. Doctor on 12.11.2012 at 18:50

Well, you are right about that... Like I said. Only the last sentence could be interpreted in the wrong way. The rest was fine though.

Glad we agree!
----
Now loving:
Domains - Domains
Entombed A.D. - Bait and Bleed
Opeth - Faith In Others
Vader - The End
Mastodon - Ember City
Thrashette

13.11.2012 at 18:16
Written by Daniell on 12.11.2012 at 15:18

Written by Thrashette on 19.07.2012 at 15:07

That and most anti-drug people are boring fucks who never want to do anything exciting.

the fact that you go as far as to call me a boring fuck because I don't inhale that narcotic you adore so much warrants such a reaction

*ahem*
Hopefully bolding that key word clears things up for you
Fuck, I don't even remember what post I was quoting, but thanks for assuming I "adore" marijuana and rely on drugs to have fun even though I made it fairly clear that I'm an ocassional smoker.
Daniell
GlenDronach!

13.11.2012 at 18:18
Written by Thrashette on 13.11.2012 at 18:16

*ahem*
Hopefully bolding that key word clears things up for you
Fuck, I don't even remember what post I was quoting, but thanks for assuming I "adore" marijuana and rely on drugs to have fun even though I made it fairly clear that I'm an ocassional smoker.

I did notice the word "most" there. I just assumed I was amongst the most
Anyways, I didin't attack you, which you clearly seem to have noticed, so no hard feelings I hope!
----
Now loving:
Domains - Domains
Entombed A.D. - Bait and Bleed
Opeth - Faith In Others
Vader - The End
Mastodon - Ember City
Thrashette

13.11.2012 at 18:34
Written by Daniell on 13.11.2012 at 18:18

I did notice the word "most" there. I just assumed I was amongst the most
Anyways, I didin't attack you, which you clearly seem to have noticed, so no hard feelings I hope!

Maybe I should have said "most people I know IRL" It's all fine and good to not want to smoke marijuana, but being against it to the point of lecturing others on how they're such a loser for smoking it isn't. The kids at school who lecture me on marijuana being so bad really are boring fucks or they're hypocrites who get drunk to the point of puking or passing out on a regular basis. Guess everyone has different ideas of fun, but I think some people need to be a little more open or at least get out more...
But yea, no hard feelings at all XD
no one

14.11.2012 at 23:12
I think weeds seriously bad for you under the age of 18,other than that i think its a harmless drug ,like everything moderation is the key.I get soo fucking angry watching the media publicize alcohol and hate against cannabis.The facts are there about cannabis being not as harmful as alcohol , of law enforcement and money being wasted on cannabis charges,people getting criminal records and not being able to travel for simply growing a little weed,yet once again the mighty dollar rules and it wont be sorted out(well in my country anyway )
I myself rarely smoke myself.
----
hipster fag
ThunderAxe1989
Irreligious

16.11.2012 at 01:13
I know I'm a bit late, but congratulations to Washington state and to Colorado! When I heard that, my faith in humanity was restored a little bit. Very happy to hear that.

here's a nice song to get faded to

Valentin B
Iconoclast

16.11.2012 at 15:48
Written by ThunderAxe1989 on 16.11.2012 at 01:13

I know I'm a bit late, but congratulations to Washington state and to Colorado! When I heard that, my faith in humanity was restored a little bit. Very happy to hear that.

I love Electric Wizard, they have some of my favorite get-high music, my favorite has to be "Return Trip", those endless guitar chords trip the shit out of me.
----
Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil.
Thrashette

17.11.2012 at 21:59
Written by Valentin B on 16.11.2012 at 15:48

Written by ThunderAxe1989 on 16.11.2012 at 01:13

I love Electric Wizard, they have some of my favorite get-high music, my favorite has to be "Return Trip", those endless guitar chords trip the shit out of me.

Mountains of Mars is a beautiful song when you're high... or even when you're not high, but it's so mellow and trippy
ThunderAxe1989
Irreligious

10.01.2013 at 04:34
@Thrashette: Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about that one

Wow, haven't posted here in long. So I was in the Bahamian island of Abaco for New Years week. Right now, weed is hard to obtain in Abaco, but I got some anyway. I found a local Rasta, payed him and he directed me to a ghetto/slum inhabited by mostly Haitian immigrants.....totally outside of my comfort zone and sad to see how horrible some people live. But it was good shit! I snuck what was left of it back into Nassau....Sneaking ganja from Abaco to Nassau is extremly easy, because they don't search you in that particular airport, neither do they even have metal detectors.....The other way around (from Nassau to Abaco) would've been much more risky however.

Also, a few hours ago I just finished smoking a joint with a swiss girl who lives in my neighbourhood, we went on the beach.
I'm so happy that I presently have alot to share, yesterday my dealer gave me a half ounce for half price (the price of a quarter ounce)....It was his way of appologising for a scrap we got into a month ago over the phone.....I lied about something, he caught me in the lie, became furious and basically threatened my life! I called him back and calmed him down.....but even so, it had me rattled for the longest. Serious shit, but it was a great way of appologising

I'm all greened out
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  10.01.2013 at 19:01
Yeah I sometimes smoke it from time to time but it really gives more shit than more pleasure but sometimes it saves me from drowning in such deep depression
stupid noob
Account deleted
  23.01.2013 at 02:50
I don't smoke it nearly as much as I did when I was in high school, but that's because I don't need the escape anymore. I was a bit of a loser as a teenager and getting high helped me deal with my loneliness, but now I have a lot of great friends, a great staff to work with, and I'm confident enough now when I go to a party to talk with all the hot girls I used to be afraid of. It just goes to show how much puberty can change a kid!
Gonzo666

25.01.2013 at 23:35
----
http://www.last.fm/user/ChadwickAndo
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
― Hunter S. Thompson
Void Eater
Crunkcore Fan

30.01.2013 at 07:49
I'm high for the first time in like 4 years, and Dopesmoker STILL bores me after like ten minutes. Goddamnit I was so stoked on finally enjoying that album.
----
Gonzo666

06.02.2013 at 19:21
For anyone that doesn't know.... Colorado and Washington in the US has legalized pot.

----
http://www.last.fm/user/ChadwickAndo
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
― Hunter S. Thompson

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]

Login or register to post here.