Metal Storm logo
Who smokes Marijuana/Cannabis?

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 19.04.2007 - 17:49
everyone says "come on man, it's hardly tougher than a usual cigarette", so do you smoke marijuana/cannabis? i know there are lots of people who did this or do it here, and since the 4-20 day is approaching, i'd like to hear ms-ers thoughts on the issue, if they tried it or do it usually, etc.

any "arhictects" around here? who smokes da $h!t?

no, i don't, as it causes more pain than pleasure, it's super-expensive, and generally not worth it(maybe if i was richer i'd try one but since i'm not..)
26.07.2015 - 07:58
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Highdea which I had a while ago: Immortal are the ManOwaR of Black Metal!
26.07.2015 - 16:53
Candlemass
Defaeco
Use to have more heavy periods, lately didn't smoke at all. medical weed from a friend or hashish from african refugees.
04.09.2019 - 02:44
Drippy.Hippie

I had been let's say....."coerced" into quitting (not by the law, but by ummm my job), somewhat vague, I know, but it's the best way that I can word it for now. So I had totally stopped for a few years. Returned to doing it every now and then. I am now back on it full-time. Fucking love the stuff and I missed it. I have come to realise that so long as I "behave myself", I won't get carried for a piss test. I've only been carried for a test twice in the last 4 years, both were due to let's say, "questionable behavior".....I passed both times. But yeah, I'm not gonna allow some other entity to dictate to me how to live my life, my own will is what fucking counts. Anyway, I'm back , I despise the "4/20 Dude-Bro" sub-culture......fucking degenerates, I promise I am not one of those jackasses. Hail to the sweet leaf!
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
31.10.2019 - 07:22
no one

Anyone experienced with pure cbd for anxiety depression?
----
Unable to connect to the database
16.02.2020 - 05:39
Drippy.Hippie

Written by no one on 31.10.2019 at 07:22

Anyone experienced with pure cbd for anxiety depression?

CBD oil is basically just the O'Douls of Weed

All kidding aside though, I doubt something like that is available in my country, but I would be up for trying it at least once.....it couldn't hurt.
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
25.04.2020 - 23:52
Drippy.Hippie

Where are all the enthusiasts of Lucifer's Cabbage? haha

I apologize for the double post, but, I just would like to take this opportunity to say that I am oh so deeply in love with Colombian Gold! Despite the curfew/lock-down in my country, Cannabis is still readily available. I obtained some of that phenomenal strain from a co-worker (I'm an essential worker who works shifts of two days out of the week), it's like the purest form of Sativa there is, as far as I'm aware. I love the hell out of it!! Anyone else had this strain before?
----
26.04.2020 - 00:05
no one

Written by Drippy.Hippie on 25.04.2020 at 23:52

Where are all the enthusiasts of Lucifer's Cabbage? haha

I apologize for the double post, but, I just would like to take this opportunity to say that I am oh so deeply in love with Colombian Gold! Despite the curfew/lock-down in my country, Cannabis is still readily available. I obtained some of that phenomenal strain from a co-worker (I'm an essential worker who works shifts of two days out of the week), it's like the purest form of Sativa there is, as far as I'm aware. I love the hell out of it!! Anyone else had this strain before?

No, living in a stupid country where its illegal you don't get to try alot of different strains, but I did get my hand on a 1:1 cbd thc ratio plant. Its actually really good because I'm not a fan of the weird anxious thoughts that go on in my head when high, but this strain doesn't seem to do that unless I have a lot. It makes me feel relaxed and upbeat for a real long period of time with a clear head.
----
25.08.2020 - 21:13
brimarsh

I've been dealing with anxiety most of my life and it became nigh-crippling in my mid-to-late teens. As of very recently, it has been legalized in my state for the treatment of anxiety disorders and clinical depression. I smoked recreationally in more "delinquent" fashion in my teens, but now with its legalization and advancements in forms of ingestion, I find myself micro-dosing via vape on a near daily basis; though, I do keep some flower on hand for more "recreational" use. Just a fancy way of saying: "I vape to keep calm; I blaze to get absolutely ripped."
24.01.2021 - 22:44
Drippy.Hippie

Written by brimarsh on 25.08.2020 at 21:13

"I vape to keep calm; I blaze to get absolutely ripped."

Excellent wording there Can totally relate.

I just got a new dry herb vaporizer earlier this week (a co-worker ordered and shipped it for me, he's actually a Supervisor too , not my supervisor though). I love my new toy, I haven't owned a dry herb vaporizer in nearly a year, this Covid bullshit only complicated things further.

It truly does enhance my wellbeing and the ganja scent it leaves behind is so very minimal too. I love it. Certain women in my life who I keep in touch with pretty much every day have even noticed a positive change in my mood
----
02.03.2022 - 07:52
no one

Finally found someone who sells harlequin and Charlottes webb which are pretty much straight CBD strains. I can now smoke a bowl of that and not get high but really relaxed and fall asleep easier.
----
22.04.2022 - 17:12
Tiltovich

Many of you don't think it's worth smoking marijuana or cannabis. Maybe you've never tried and don't know the effect, or you only see those bad cases with over-drug people. Smoking marijuana or cannabis does not mean smoking much, but normally to feel relaxed and enjoy this state. I did not understand the meaning of excessive smoking - this brings you no pleasure. I don't smoke marijuana or cannabis. I think marijuana or cannabis is more about becoming a genius and having a lot of inspiration. I consume some hemp-based products - d8 gummy that help me relax and sleep well. Maybe many of you would say I'm on drugs, but it's not like that; I'm relaxing
05.06.2022 - 20:16
Drippy.Hippie

Written by Tiltovich on 22.04.2022 at 17:12

Many of you don't think it's worth smoking marijuana or cannabis. Maybe you've never tried and don't know the effect, or you only see those bad cases with over-drug people. Smoking marijuana or cannabis does not mean smoking much, but normally to feel relaxed and enjoy this state. I did not understand the meaning of excessive smoking - this brings you no pleasure. I don't smoke marijuana or cannabis. I think marijuana or cannabis is more about becoming a genius and having a lot of inspiration. I consume some hemp-based products - d8 gummy that help me relax and sleep well. Maybe many of you would say I'm on drugs, but it's not like that; I'm relaxing

It sounds to me like you're trying to fight a grossly outdated stance, lol. Those who oppose the sweet leaf are on the losing side.
----
28.06.2022 - 13:53
aitaneevent4

In my opinion, every second person I have met in my life smokes marijuana. Also, every rock musician smoked marijuana at least once in their life. It is impossible not to try weed. I am not too fond of smoking it, so it is why I started to get edibles instead of smoking weed. I found the Top 6 THCV Gummies for Weight Loss Support and bought them from the local dispensary. I love that it doesn't smell, and most importantly, I can eat them in public spaces, and none can understand that I am chewing gum with THC.
29.06.2022 - 07:44
Metal Rasputin

I think these days everyone tries that stuff at least once, even back in my youth it was pretty common despite being technically illegal. I also tried it once, but IMO cannabis tastes worse than regular cigarettes, the taste of rotten vomit will remain in your mouth for days and the effect isn't that impressive anyway, so never bothered to smoke another one and probably never will.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
25.09.2022 - 20:52
Drippy.Hippie

So recently I've been using a particular strain called "Xkittlez" (it's an Indica).

From out of the pipe is phenomenal. After about 2 hours, after the come down, it feels as though you've purged many of bad spirits from your head. Not to mention your body feeling relaxed
----