Metal Storm logo
Who smokes Marijuana/Cannabis?

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 19.04.2007 - 17:49
everyone says "come on man, it's hardly tougher than a usual cigarette", so do you smoke marijuana/cannabis? i know there are lots of people who did this or do it here, and since the 4-20 day is approaching, i'd like to hear ms-ers thoughts on the issue, if they tried it or do it usually, etc.

any "arhictects" around here? who smokes da $h!t?

no, i don't, as it causes more pain than pleasure, it's super-expensive, and generally not worth it(maybe if i was richer i'd try one but since i'm not..)
03.09.2012 - 22:34
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by whatsacow on 03.09.2012 at 18:16

Written by Guest on 03.09.2012 at 03:25

Written by whatsacow on 23.08.2012 at 13:17

I've only just started really. Don't see what the massive appeal is. Yeah it's alright, but I only like doing it in a social setting, and it's too damn expensive if you want to share.

Prices depend on location. Here in California, USA its super cheap and you can pick it up from pot stores that are on the streets. There's a big appeal to it because of the positive effects and that there is absolutely not one negative one.

II know the positive effects are great, but as I said before, I prefer to smoke with friends, and thats like 50 bucks gets you two sessions. It's just a bit expensive for me at the moment.

Well if you come to the US to visit, We will have a good time!
04.09.2012 - 18:19
whatsacow
Written by Guest on 03.09.2012 at 22:34

Written by whatsacow on 03.09.2012 at 18:16

Written by Guest on 03.09.2012 at 03:25

Written by whatsacow on 23.08.2012 at 13:17

I've only just started really. Don't see what the massive appeal is. Yeah it's alright, but I only like doing it in a social setting, and it's too damn expensive if you want to share.

Prices depend on location. Here in California, USA its super cheap and you can pick it up from pot stores that are on the streets. There's a big appeal to it because of the positive effects and that there is absolutely not one negative one.

II know the positive effects are great, but as I said before, I prefer to smoke with friends, and thats like 50 bucks gets you two sessions. It's just a bit expensive for me at the moment.

Well if you come to the US to visit, We will have a good time!

Haha sounds like a plan.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
17.10.2012 - 03:07
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
At last, after like three weeks of being bone dry, I was finally able to obtain some ganja. A co-worker of mine who's a truck driver, he came through.....I hit it during lunch hour and damn it's good to be back lol.

My regular pot dealer called me today after not being able to reach him for ages. He's supposed to be baking me a thc carrot cake tomorrow.

the famine is over
17.10.2012 - 22:26
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 17.10.2012 at 03:07

At last, after like three weeks of being bone dry, I was finally able to obtain some ganja. A co-worker of mine who's a truck driver, he came through.....I hit it during lunch hour and damn it's good to be back lol.

My regular pot dealer called me today after not being able to reach him for ages. He's supposed to be baking me a thc carrot cake tomorrow.

the famine is over

YES!

Wish it was as easy for you as it is for us here. I just got back from the store and picked up a ton of pot. Too baked right now
18.10.2012 - 05:11
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 17.10.2012 at 22:26

the famine is over

YES!

Wish it was as easy for you as it is for us here. I just got back from the store and picked up a ton of pot. Too baked right now

That's Medical Mary-Jane you're talking about right? I'm curious, how do you do that? Like what sickness do you tell the doctor you have or whatever?
19.10.2012 - 00:05
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 18.10.2012 at 05:11

the famine is over

YES!

That's Medical Mary-Jane you're talking about right? I'm curious, how do you do that? Like what sickness do you tell the doctor you have or whatever?

Yes it's medical. Basically yes. There's doctors that you can go and see. Tell them your problems, they either approve or say no. If you get a yes you pay a small fee then you are good to go. There's stores all over town. Walk in, show your paperwork, and choose your pick.
19.10.2012 - 00:10
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Guest on 19.10.2012 at 00:05

Yes it's medical. Basically yes. There's doctors that you can go and see. Tell them your problems, they either approve or say no. If you get a yes you pay a small fee then you are good to go. There's stores all over town. Walk in, show your paperwork, and choose your pick.

That is so awesome. I just get it through friends, directly from the farms here. It's all naturally grown here, none of the hydro stuff you get in europe and the US, so it's a lot less skull fucking and not so great tasting.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
20.10.2012 - 03:10
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted

the famine is over

YES!

FUCK that sounds cool

But just curious though, what sickness did you say that you had? haha.
22.10.2012 - 03:50
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 20.10.2012 at 03:10

the famine is over

YES!

FUCK that sounds cool

But just curious though, what sickness did you say that you had? haha.

Haha I actually have real medical reasons for it. I have some stuff that was caused during the time that I spent in the military. Sleep problems and some traumatic brain injury stuff. Was on all kinds of pills. After smoking pot on a more regular basis I have completely stopped taking all of the pills. What I told them when I went was for my sleep problems and headaches.
25.10.2012 - 16:36
baldur
You could tell you doctor you have tourett syndrom, mary jane helps with that kind of diseases.
27.10.2012 - 17:36
Fredd
Account deleted
I dont. and i deny "shares" from friends.
28.10.2012 - 16:23
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 27.10.2012 at 17:36

I dont. and i deny "shares" from friends.

Same, Mostly because of racing, and how I don't want it to impact it.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
29.10.2012 - 11:17
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by Boxcar Willy on 28.10.2012 at 16:23

Same goes for alcohol, also. And neither are for "religious reasons." I just love my mind.
29.10.2012 - 13:40
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 29.10.2012 at 11:17

Written by Boxcar Willy on 28.10.2012 at 16:23

Same goes for alcohol, also. And neither are for "religious reasons." I just love my mind.

I do drink, it's fun to do with friends, and especially with people you don't know, everyone opens up when they're a little tipsy.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
29.10.2012 - 13:41
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by Boxcar Willy on 29.10.2012 at 13:40

everyone opens up when they're a little tipsy.

which is why i dont.
29.10.2012 - 13:49
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 29.10.2012 at 13:41

Written by Boxcar Willy on 29.10.2012 at 13:40

everyone opens up when they're a little tipsy.

which is why i dont.

Haha, well I have nothing to hide, so It's okay to me. I think it's just a fun experience that allows me to meet and befriend people I normally wouldn't.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
30.10.2012 - 20:19
Thrashette
Written by Boxcar Willy on 29.10.2012 at 13:49

Haha, well I have nothing to hide, so It's okay to me. I think it's just a fun experience that allows me to meet and befriend people I normally wouldn't.

Stuff like this is fun! It just gets to be a problem for really shy people who start to rely on alcohol to be social. I'm gonna guess that isn't the case with you, but I sometimes get dangerously close to that point.
Weed on the other hand makes me too quiet and spaced out to make new friends or really want to talk. It's better for just thinking, relaxing, or hanging out with a few good friends. Other people seem to have different experiences with it though... I've definitely made more friends while drunk than high I've had good times with both, but it's different types of "good"...
31.10.2012 - 01:59
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Thrashette on 30.10.2012 at 20:19

Written by Boxcar Willy on 29.10.2012 at 13:49

Stuff like this is fun! It just gets to be a problem for really shy people who start to rely on alcohol to be social. I'm gonna guess that isn't the case with you, but I sometimes get dangerously close to that point.
Weed on the other hand makes me too quiet and spaced out to make new friends or really want to talk. It's better for just thinking, relaxing, or hanging out with a few good friends. Other people seem to have different experiences with it though... I've definitely made more friends while drunk than high I've had good times with both, but it's different types of "good"...

\Yeah, I extremely social in general. Even though I hate most people. It's wierd, I have tons of friends, but only a few I really trust. I like to drink with people who are usually quiet, because you get to see a side of them you usually don't.

As for the ganja, I don't/never have smoked, so i can't comment on that.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
31.10.2012 - 15:07
Thrashette
Written by Boxcar Willy on 31.10.2012 at 01:59

\Yeah, I extremely social in general. Even though I hate most people. It's wierd, I have tons of friends, but only a few I really trust. I like to drink with people who are usually quiet, because you get to see a side of them you usually don't.

Some quiet people make horrible drunks though... like the kind with a bad temper or the depressed kind lol I guess that applies to everyone, but it seems to be more common for the quiet ones. Most people like me and think I'm funny when I'm drunk, but I've had some tell me I get too stupid and annoying.
04.11.2012 - 20:02
Valentin B
Iconoclast
My fantasy right now is to get stoned and drive/ride in a car at super slow motion at night while blasting "Lord of This World" by Sabbath, with everyone in the car sync-headbanging to that awesome second riff. Iommi and Butler must have smoked more weed during their youth than others do in a lifetime.
07.11.2012 - 03:36
Thrashette
Written by Valentin B on 04.11.2012 at 20:02

My fantasy right now is to get stoned and drive/ride in a car at super slow motion at night while blasting "Lord of This World" by Sabbath, with everyone in the car sync-headbanging to that awesome second riff. Iommi and Butler must have smoked more weed during their youth than others do in a lifetime.

I honestly can't remember the last time I listened to Black Sabbath while not high on something
07.11.2012 - 20:50
caligari2222
I have for a couple of years. I live in Boulder county Colorado where its good quality and cheap here. i get an 8th for $20 and thats for the good stuff. Colorado just passed Amendment 64 which legalizes it here too.
12.11.2012 - 15:18
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
Written by Thrashette on 19.07.2012 at 15:07

The reason why I hate those people who are really strongly against drugs is because I'm sick of them telling me I'm a fuck-up or soon-to-be fuck-up just because I smoke weed every so often. I'm a good student who still has hobbies, a job, and a social life. Sure I could make some positive changes here and there, but I'm doing fine overall. That and most anti-drug people are boring fucks who never want to do anything exciting.

What a boring fuck you must be. In order to be more interesting you need to get stoned, and only then can you have fun. How fucking pathetic.

You see, what I said above isn't my opinion and I don't mean what I say, so don't get offended, but the fact that you go as far as to call me a boring fuck because I don't inhale that narcotic you adore so much warrants such a reaction. You have neither the right, nor the means to assess and quantify the fun and excitement I have without drugs.
12.11.2012 - 16:23
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Written by Daniell on 12.11.2012 at 15:18

What a boring fuck you must be. In order to be more interesting you need to get stoned, and only then can you have fun. How fucking pathetic.

You see, what I said above isn't my opinion and I don't mean what I say, so don't get offended, but the fact that you go as far as to call me a boring fuck because I don't inhale that narcotic you adore so much warrants such a reaction. You have neither the right, nor the means to assess and quantify the fun and excitement I have without drugs.

She's just pissed at those who bring her down and criticizes her because she smokes some stuff every now and then... not all the people who don't smoke. There's quite a difference although her very last sentence is kind of ambigous but my point stands. So I honestly don't see how you could get offended by her comment so that you felt the need to post such words. Oh well...
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
12.11.2012 - 18:15
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 12.11.2012 at 16:23

She's just pissed at those who bring her down and criticizes her because she smokes some stuff every now and then... not all the people who don't smoke. There's quite a difference although her very last sentence is kind of ambigous but my point stands. So I honestly don't see how you could get offended by her comment so that you felt the need to post such words. Oh well...

If you read my post again, you will see that I wasn't offended I really made it clear. I was merely presenting a plausible interpretation of her words.

EDIT: it is of course possible to offend me on the internet, but not in such a way
12.11.2012 - 18:50
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Written by Daniell on 12.11.2012 at 18:15
I was merely presenting a plausible interpretation of her words.

Well, you are right about that... Like I said. Only the last sentence could be interpreted in the wrong way. The rest was fine though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
12.11.2012 - 20:41
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 12.11.2012 at 18:50

Well, you are right about that... Like I said. Only the last sentence could be interpreted in the wrong way. The rest was fine though.

Glad we agree!
13.11.2012 - 18:16
Thrashette
Written by Daniell on 12.11.2012 at 15:18

Written by Thrashette on 19.07.2012 at 15:07

That and most anti-drug people are boring fucks who never want to do anything exciting.

the fact that you go as far as to call me a boring fuck because I don't inhale that narcotic you adore so much warrants such a reaction

*ahem*
Hopefully bolding that key word clears things up for you
Fuck, I don't even remember what post I was quoting, but thanks for assuming I "adore" marijuana and rely on drugs to have fun even though I made it fairly clear that I'm an ocassional smoker.
13.11.2012 - 18:18
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
Written by Thrashette on 13.11.2012 at 18:16

*ahem*
Hopefully bolding that key word clears things up for you
Fuck, I don't even remember what post I was quoting, but thanks for assuming I "adore" marijuana and rely on drugs to have fun even though I made it fairly clear that I'm an ocassional smoker.

I did notice the word "most" there. I just assumed I was amongst the most
Anyways, I didin't attack you, which you clearly seem to have noticed, so no hard feelings I hope!
13.11.2012 - 18:34
Thrashette
Written by Daniell on 13.11.2012 at 18:18

I did notice the word "most" there. I just assumed I was amongst the most
Anyways, I didin't attack you, which you clearly seem to have noticed, so no hard feelings I hope!

Maybe I should have said "most people I know IRL" It's all fine and good to not want to smoke marijuana, but being against it to the point of lecturing others on how they're such a loser for smoking it isn't. The kids at school who lecture me on marijuana being so bad really are boring fucks or they're hypocrites who get drunk to the point of puking or passing out on a regular basis. Guess everyone has different ideas of fun, but I think some people need to be a little more open or at least get out more...
But yea, no hard feelings at all XD