Metal Storm logo
Progenie Terrestre Pura - Line-Up Changes

Italian space black metallers Progenie Terrestre Pura have announced on their Facebook page two new members. Joining their ranks are Fabrizio Xul Sanna taking over bass/production duties. Progenie Terrestre Pura also welcome the addition of vocalist/lyricist Emanuele Prandoni. There is also a new album on the way.

Here is the statement: "Hi Spacers, curious about the new album's title?! We'll release all the details about our second full-length in due time, because today we have another big news to share with you. In Addition to founder member Davide Colladon (Guitars/Composition), we have two new entries on this record: so please welcome Emanuele Prandoni (Vocals/Lyrics) and Fabrizio Xul Sanna (Bass/Production)! See you soon for further infos! Stay in space."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Progenie Terrestre Pura
Posted: 21.04.2017 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 22 users
21.04.2017 - 19:05
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Excellent news, the ambient EP was really enjoyable but I'm hoping this is more of a return to the UMA sound... plus an extra surprise or two?
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
21.04.2017 - 19:56
Czerny Reiter

Always up for some more space metal. An expanding line-up also usually means good news on the creativity front.

Hits total: 1161 | This month: 4