Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
The samples are available here.
22.04.2017 - 18:58
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Ohai there bbygirl
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
22.04.2017 - 19:09
Rating: 8
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Hoping they do something more like U.M.A. rather than the previous release
22.04.2017 - 19:32
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Alex F on 22.04.2017 at 19:09

Judging by the samples it seems it's gonna be like that
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
01.05.2017 - 19:34
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Alex F on 22.04.2017 at 19:09

Same, but hey man, that little EP was some nice ringy ding ding type ambient though. Would work well on a Metroid soundtrack or something like that
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
01.05.2017 - 21:46
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Auntie Sahar on 01.05.2017 at 19:34

Same, but hey man, that little EP was some nice ringy ding ding type ambient though. Would work well on a Metroid soundtrack or something like that

It was very pleasant, no doubt, but the sound they created on UMA was just incredible and I'd love to see what more they can do in that style.
02.05.2017 - 08:14
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
I'm a bit skeptical.. The samples sounded less electronic than U.M.A.
02.05.2017 - 19:55
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Paz on 02.05.2017 at 08:14

I never trust simple sample teasers as any indication of what an album's ultimately going to sound like. Hate when bands do that as opposed to just releasing a full track to pregame with
----

~ II. VII
03.05.2017 - 09:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Auntie Sahar on 02.05.2017 at 19:55

Written by Paz on 02.05.2017 at 08:14

Hate when bands do that as opposed to just releasing a full track to pregame with

Now I hardly see bands releasing 'teasers" to give taste to their fans what they're coming up with. Sometimes they get backfired on platforms like Youtube or Soundcloud to release new song rather than just teasing with under 2 in a half min clip that would rather irritate you. Then the fun part here is just after releasing teaser, they stream new song.
29.05.2017 - 23:29
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Oh man, I fucks with this hard. Probably in the minority but I'm slightly preferring this to UMA as the ambient elements are still here in quite a large dosage, but they feel better interlaced with the black metal. Not quite as predictable in the sense that they're more tightly combined and it's harder to tell when a transition from the spacey electronic moments to the hard hitting black metal is coming, or vice versa.

If it's worse than UMA, it's by a very slim margin. A little different, but still very, very strong for its style.
----

~ II. VII
31.05.2017 - 14:46
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
I like the album, but in contrast to U.M.A. it doesn't have space vibe at all
05.06.2017 - 15:33
Rating: 10
Eternity'sChild

Totally addicted to this album. Not sure if it will stay a 10, but I'm pretty sure I won't go lower than a 9. At the moment I like it a lot more than U.M.A.
10.06.2017 - 20:42
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Paz on 31.05.2017 at 14:46

I like the album, but in contrast to U.M.A. it doesn't have space vibe at all

Completely disagree. It's still spacey as hell, it's only that the way in which it is has shifted. On UMA the spacey elements were more high pitched, ringy, and like something out of Metroid. Here they're at a lower range, more bass heavy, and spiced up with some really weird proggy influences and tribal percussion. It's most definitely there, just in a different delivery. Can't say which I prefer honestly, both albums are fucking great
----

~ II. VII
11.06.2017 - 23:11
CyberSymphony
Ollie
I've been waiting to hear this after the super awesome debut. I'm slightly preferring the debut though but the new album definitely delivers.
26.06.2017 - 08:57
Oriax

Their previous album U.M.A. started great, but got annoying really fast with all the electro sounds that weren't so cool. Is this the same?
18.08.2017 - 00:37
Rating: 7
Dark Horizons

Better production and songwriting in comparison to UMA, but lacks its great atmosphere.
----
We are just a moment in time
A blink of an eye
A dream for the blind
Visions from a dying brain
I hope you don't understand

Hits total: 4765 | This month: 18