Metal Storm logo
Dying Fire

19.04.2007 - 21:13
APOHAKC
The Bard
This is great Finnish power metal band led by MareZ on guitars and Singer on guitars, vocals and drums. They have two albums: The Journey from 2005 and new album called Cold Land. Music is fast bombastic power metal with great guitar riffs and powerful melodic vocals. There are many music influences: old school heavy metal, fast power metal, little of finest Finnish melodic sound and even trash (in small dozes). No one who ever heard this band said anything bad about them and many people love their unique sound, some say that it is typical power but they are wrong, cause it is not... Production is great and all releases were recorded in Singer's studio. I would like to hear your opinion about this bend and to all people who never heard them: Check this band, you won't regret it!

www.dyingfire.com
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
20.04.2007 - 01:00
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
I have listened and I quite like them.

I like the guitar , that's rally good - I'm not so sure about the vocals though.
The singers voice isn't 'rough' enough for my liking.
But that's just my opinion.

A good band I think.

The link doesn't work
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
20.04.2007 - 03:06
APOHAKC
The Bard
I don't know what is wrong with that fucking link: www.dyingfire.com
Anyway, I knew you'll like it, not much but at least you liked them...
Guitars are pretty good, I like his voice but I undrestand why some people are not impressed
----
05.05.2007 - 08:59
Devil Child
Account deleted
I know this band since about two years now.
I remember when I was listening to their demo on my mp3, I was playing the song "Nightmare" on and on.
The singer remind me a bit Matt barlow (Ex-Iced Earth) notably in the song "When Love Becomes A Lie".
Great band with catchy melodies, I like them.
05.05.2007 - 16:43
APOHAKC
The Bard
Yeah man, really good bands, and catchy melodies are something very characteristic for Dying Fire. I must admit Singer never reminded me on Matt Barlow, but he is good vocalist, altough many people are complaining about his voice. Nightmare is great song indeed. That demo was on my winampo playlist for a very long time, and now I am enjoying their new, or better, first full length album, it is great.
----
08.05.2007 - 10:08
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Been listening to them too and I like them. Catchy melodies and a desent vocalist
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep