Metal Storm logo
Iced Earth - Share New Lyric Video

Iced Earth have a new record waiting to be released on June 16th called Incorruptible. Now we get the first taste of new music with a lyric video for the tune "Seven Headed Whore". You can enjoy the first single below.

Founding member and guitarist Jon Schaffer said the following about how the upcoming album compares to the rest of the catalogue: "They're all kind of their own thing, but I have a very strong gut feeling about this, and so does everybody in the band, that this is one of the really special ones. So I put it up there with The Dark Saga, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Dystopia ? it's in that league of records ? so it's really gonna be something special, man. I know musicians always say that, but there is something going on here, so it's cool. We're all very excited about it."

Tracklist:
01. Great Heathen Army
02. Black Flag
03. Raven Wing
04. The Veil
05. Seven Headed Whore
06. The Relic (Part 1)
07. Ghost Dance (Awaken The Ancestors)
08. Brothers
09. Defiance
10. Clear The Way (December 13th, 1862)

What do you think of the new track, does it hold up with their strongest songs?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Iced Earth
Posted: 28.04.2017 by The Underdog

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 180 users
28.04.2017 - 14:31
gmorin

Well, looks like they finally found again how to shift to second speed! If the whole album follows that trail, should be interesting.
----
Germain Morin
28.04.2017 - 18:09
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Holy shit, thats fucking good! I haven't been excited for an Iced Earth album in a long time but man, this song and the one they've been playing live sound AWESOME!
28.04.2017 - 20:05
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Cool song!
----
28.04.2017 - 20:19
Paradoxical

This is quite good! Stu is holding on his own!
28.04.2017 - 23:19
MasterJJ

Beauty of a song. I liked Plagues, but coming off of Dystopia it was a step down. Seems like we're climbing back up with this album. And that single art is beautiful, hope it makes it to a T-shirt.
----
Heavy Metal Breakdown \m/
29.04.2017 - 08:50
Necrotion7

Song and artwork is fuckin great. never really got into this band before..
29.04.2017 - 13:31
nikarg

Stu sounds very good.
29.04.2017 - 22:38
tominator
At best deranged
Sounds quite similar to Violate imo and maybe a bit of Dystopia. I like it.

Hits total: 2564 | This month: 2