Metal Storm logo
Kobra And The Lotus - Share New Video

Canadian heavy metal hitters Kobra And The Lotus just shared a brand new video for the tune "You Don't Know". This is the first music video from the band's first of two Prevail albums coming out soon. Prevail I, the band's latest offering, will be released on May 12th 2017 on Napalm Records. Enjoy!

Frontwoman Kobra Paige states about "You Don't Know": "WHEW! I'm beyond the universe excited for us to release our first brand new video for Prevail! We poured the essence of all of our years of growing pains, playing shows, touring, recording, and wholehearted passion, into this video. 'You Don't Know' truly captures our energy to it's fullest authentic potential like never before. Every action in our life comes down to this exact moment and sharing it with all of you. This time it's playing full throttle in the rain and I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for this. Check it out as we firmly set the precedent for what you can expect to see from us as we hit the road with the new material!"

Source: label.napalmrecords.com
Band profile: Kobra And The Lotus
Posted: 30.04.2017 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 18 users
01.05.2017 - 17:53
ohmayhem
This album is shaping up to be awesome, although this is probably the weakest track off of it so far.

Hits total: 1443 | This month: 8