Metal Storm logo
TOTALITARIAN "De Arte Tragoediae Divinae" (ominous Black/Death)

01.05.2017 - 19:10
transearth

The definite essence of the blackest poison is being manifested. TOTALITARIAN presents Black Metal the way no one has dared to really touch yet.
The 56-minute opus, both massive and elusive, entitled "De Arte Tragoediae Divinae", will unleash the purity of its will onto those who are eager for a more penetrating enlightenment.
The album is dedicated to Mons. Alois Hudal (1885 - 1963)

"De Arte Tragoediae Divinae" is out physically and digitally on April 30, 2017, by courtesy of Barren Void Records. The official CD distribution being handled by Lavadome Productions and digital copy of the album might be obtained through Bandcamp.

Totalitarian
totalitarian666.bandcamp.com
facebook.com/totalitarian.aeon

Barren Void Records
www.barrenvoid.com
facebook.com/barrenvoid

Lavadome
store.lavadome.org
03.05.2017 - 01:21
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
The dedication is tasteless.
03.05.2017 - 11:25
mz

I should totally love this thing considering how BaN-ish it is, but the whole thing is lacking the dept and is too samey.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
03.05.2017 - 13:15
Zombie94

Does a good job of creating atmosphere and has some cool vocals. The songwriting is lacking for me though.
04.05.2017 - 16:29
transearth

An interview with Totalitarian has been recently posted at this location:
http://occultblackmetalzine.blogspot.cz/2017/05/totalitarian-interview.html

Appreciate your feedback and time.
04.05.2017 - 18:18
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Written by transearth on 04.05.2017 at 16:29

An interview with Totalitarian has been recently posted at this location:
http://occultblackmetalzine.blogspot.cz/2017/05/totalitarian-interview.html

Appreciate your feedback and time.

Feedback on the interview? Seems like the band has totally misread their Nietzsche or are just using words beacause they are cool for marketing. "Spreading negativity" and having a nihilistic approach is religious as I understand nihilism in Nietzsche.
Is it a christian band or is it just marketing? Probably the first as the dedication is to some nazi pope?