Metal Storm logo
What brand of Cigarettes do you smoke, and why?

Original post

Posted by Grimurc, 20.04.2007 - 12:43
What brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

let me hear what you smoke and how much per day...

i prefer Gauloises, Lucky Strike, Marlboro and sometimes Chesterfield

i smoke probably 5 till 7 a day. in weekends more of course. when i have a bad day i smoke a whole package...
25.05.2007 - 11:32
A.J Thunder
How the hell can i drink hot water at work?

And i dont think that an really bad tasting ciggaret would make any different. I think i could go many months without smoking and then just start again. The hard thing isnt quiting, the hard thing is resisting the tempetation of starting over again.
25.05.2007 - 13:52
APOHAKC
The Bard
Well, if you think that I was joking with you just because I want to make you drink hot water and to laugh to you, than you are terribly wrong.
I told you how my ex-girlfriend stoped smoking
And, why you can't drink hot water at work?
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
25.05.2007 - 15:43
Galar
Wicked Mung
Cigs are bad for you, however there SO damn good. Lately ive been smokin Camel 9's, which only came out a few months ago.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
25.05.2007 - 16:17
Lord TJ
I dont smoke anymore, but when I did I liked the new Marlboro Smoothes that tasted like peppermint! So good. I also liked menthols. I could smoke anything but I preffered smoothes and menthols.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
27.05.2007 - 01:07
The Walrus
Moonsorrow
Written by APOHAKC on 24.05.2007 at 12:53

Have you tried to drink hot water before every cigarett? That is how my ex-girlfriend stoped, she drinked hot water non-stop and after two mounths she stoped

I almost stopped i haven't smoked for 4 days and started again
Well it's interesting to try it , how hot was the water ?
and How did that made her to stop ?
----
28.05.2007 - 14:19
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
Camel and Marlboro reds......
28.05.2007 - 14:48
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by The Walrus on 27.05.2007 at 01:07

4 days? Once I haven't smoke for two mounths, and then I got drunk on some birthday and start again, how stupid...

Anyway, I will talk to her and ask her for details, I don't know when though, cause as you read she is my ex, and we are not getting along very well these days.

The thing I know is that water don't have to be hot, I don't know that word in english but something between cold and hot. I also know that it is disgusting, I tried that too, and after two glasess and one cigarett I decided to die with lung cancer lol but I will never drink it again

I also heard for one totaly weird way to stop smoking.
Hypnosis, I heard it is very effective, after therapy you will get out and find cigarett pack in your pocjket and say what a hell, where did I get this, but it is only something I read on the internet, I don't know anyone who actually do that... Personally, I would never try that eather

Btw. Al Bundy rules lol
----
28.05.2007 - 15:20
The Walrus
Moonsorrow
Written by APOHAKC on 28.05.2007 at 14:48

4 days? Once I haven't smoke for two mounths, and then I got drunk on some birthday and start again, how stupid...

Anyway, I will talk to her and ask her for details, I don't know when though, cause as you read she is my ex, and we are not getting along very well these days.

The thing I know is that water don't have to be hot, I don't know that word in english but something between cold and hot. I also know that it is disgusting, I tried that too, and after two glasess and one cigarett I decided to die with lung cancer lol but I will never drink it again

Hypnosis, I heard it is very effective, after therapy you will get out and find cigarett pack in your pocjket and say what a hell, where did I get this, but it is only something I read on the internet, I don't know anyone who actually do that... Personally, I would never try that eather

Btw. Al Bundy rules lol

and that's why i don't want to stop , because i know that i will start again in the future ..
I will try this today , i want to stop so much ..
and yes Al Bundy
----
31.05.2007 - 12:25
A.J Thunder
Written by APOHAKC on 25.05.2007 at 13:52

Well, if you think that I was joking with you just because I want to make you drink hot water and to laugh to you, than you are terribly wrong.
I told you how my ex-girlfriend stoped smoking
And, why you can't drink hot water at work?

No i didnt think you were joking.

But at work moustly i dont have access to hot water.
01.06.2007 - 19:24
The Walrus
Moonsorrow
Written by APOHAKC on 28.05.2007 at 14:48

Btw. Al Bundy rules lol

Well i tried it , the water wasn't too hot , and the taste of the cigarette was the same , if not better .
----
02.06.2007 - 15:00
APOHAKC
The Bard
Man...if you feeled your cigar even better after that... man... you will die from lungs cancer ..

But who cares, I will too lets enjoy life while we can

----
02.06.2007 - 15:05
Sunioj
You know makes me a bit sick to my stomach? Watching people smoke cigars like ciggarrettes, I once puked because my friend dared me to do it. never, ever again!
05.06.2007 - 12:36
A.J Thunder
Ill join your group of future lung cancer patients!

Im not able to stop smoking so i just deicided to carry on.
05.06.2007 - 13:38
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Sunioj on 02.06.2007 at 15:05

You know makes me a bit sick to my stomach? Watching people smoke cigars like ciggarrettes, I once puked because my friend dared me to do it. never, ever again!

Sorry for me being stupid mate, but what is the difference? Cigars are bigger ones or what?
----
05.06.2007 - 14:08
A.J Thunder
well usually their biger.

And you dont breath the smoke all the way to the lungs when smoking cigars, just leaving it floating in your mouth. If i am correct, at least this is how i been told to smoke cigars.
05.06.2007 - 20:11
Ernis
狼獾
And you usually need time to smoke a cigar....one needs at least half an hour....cigars are more fancy...you can't smoke it in five minutes..and well....they are expensive...there are cheap cigars as well but they leave the impression of shite in your mouth and you'll eventually feel sick so you need to have lots of money to get some real cigars.....
06.06.2007 - 12:38
APOHAKC
The Bard
Yeah, I knew what is it, I just wanted to be sure, thanx
Anyway, I hate them, and I will never put that in my mounth, they are stinking and they are extremely expensive. My idiotic friends sometimes buy few of those just to pretend importnat, but they just look stupid, ridiculous and childish. I still prefer good old cigaretts and I will leave cigars to those sons of the santa claus..
----
06.06.2007 - 16:02
Sunioj
Yeah, I dont see the point of cigars..I mean they taste bad, to me at least. I used to smoke cigars, just really cheap ones and I now that I look back, it was just a waste of money.
11.06.2007 - 06:32
mazakiel
Account deleted
cigarettes i like Marlboro Reds or Camels are good. Benson Hedges when I'm hangover and cant smoke heavy stuff. Cuban cigars are amazing
10.07.2007 - 03:55
SteelScream
Account deleted
Three....
Blue Camel
Yellow Camel
Red & White: Specials
10.07.2007 - 20:56
Ernis
狼獾
The pack I'm having at this particular moment is blue Children's Marlboro(Laste Marlboro in Estonian) or simply LM.....I may be switching to Adults' Marlboro soon......the obstacle is that the latter costs more...but the quality must be better....
10.07.2007 - 21:08
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Ernis on 10.07.2007 at 20:56

The pack I'm having at this particular moment is blue Children's Marlboro(Laste Marlboro in Estonian) or simply LM.....I may be switching to Adults' Marlboro soon......the obstacle is that the latter costs more...but the quality must be better....

I don't know how it works in Estonia, but it is not the case here. It is not very strange that some cheaper cigaretts are better than teh expensive ones. One of the examples is LM and Malboro, if you ask me, I would always choose LM, well, it is not my opinion for long but LM are great brand.

Btw, I am still on Pall Mall red and I have no plans to change it in the near future
----
10.07.2007 - 21:29
Ernis
狼獾
Written by APOHAKC on 10.07.2007 at 21:08

Written by Ernis on 10.07.2007 at 20:56

I don't know how it works in Estonia, but it is not the case here. It is not very strange that some cheaper cigaretts are better than teh expensive ones. One of the examples is LM and Malboro, if you ask me, I would always choose LM, well, it is not my opinion for long but LM are great brand.

Btw, I am still on Pall Mall red and I have no plans to change it in the near future

No it's just that I was hanging out with two friends one evening and we went behind a shopping mall near to a construction site and then we took our packs out of our pockets and then had a small discussion about cigarette brands...I can't recall what they were smoking...one had probably Marlboro, the other probably grey Kent and I had LM....I guess it was so...one of them is rather keen on Marlboro....he was trying to convince me that LM is different from all other brands both in quality and taste and that Marlboro is still better....well....wasn't a particularly constructive conversation but well....I'm on LM still....perhaps I should try to be on Marlboro for some time now....but fuck....it's more costly.....well....the next pack will be Marlboro...just for a try....

Pall Mall isn't sold here....and the last time I was regularly smoking red brands was two years ago....I can't stand red brands any more....blue or golden ones for me at the moment....
11.07.2007 - 00:05
Cassandra
Account deleted
camel turkish royals... really smooth, good quality tobacco, not like newport or crap like that... and if i want something a little lighter i go with camel turkish silver.
18.07.2007 - 05:37
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I dont' smoke. But, Dad always smoked Marlboro, until he quit smoking, because he thought it was a good, a soft cigarette. My friends smoke Green Lights, because it¡'s soft, and cheap! It costs half of a MArlboro of a Lucky Strike. Oh yes one of my friends smoke Lucky Strike, because he says it's the only strong cigarette that tastes good.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
18.07.2007 - 15:42
Ernis
狼獾
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 18.07.2007 at 05:37

My friends smoke Green Lights, because it¡'s soft, and cheap!

Don't mention the word "GREEN" when speaking to me of tobacco....if something is green, it means it must be with menthol...I hate menthol cigarettes....they're awful....last time I smoked it, I thought I was going to throw up....sickening taste,,,
18.07.2007 - 15:58
APOHAKC
The Bard
YEah, mentol cigaretts sucks, scuks!!

Not only that they are bad tasted, disgusting... but they are also much more dangerous than other kind of cigaretts
----
18.07.2007 - 16:17
Ernis
狼獾
Written by APOHAKC on 18.07.2007 at 15:58

YEah, mentol cigaretts sucks, scuks!!

Not only that they are bad tasted, disgusting... but they are also much more dangerous than other kind of cigaretts

I once spoke with a guy who admitted that when he was younger and got caught by his parents with a cigarette pack he tried to explain that he was smoking menthol cigs because "I caught cold and now I'm coughing...menthol cigarettes are healthy..."...I wonder if he made that up or not....it seems awfully stupid...
18.07.2007 - 23:16
Sunioj
Ugh...just like Newport's they taste SOOO bad I feel like like Ive turned plastic after a menthol ciggarrette. Just like I dont like flavored ciggarrettes at all...here we have what 'Black Devil' mostly girls buy these ciggarrettes, licorice, chocolate, coffee, and so on. I either like the raw drag of tobbacco or none at all, that flavored stuff makes me gag.
19.07.2007 - 02:52
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Ernis on 18.07.2007 at 15:42

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 18.07.2007 at 05:37

My friends smoke Green Lights, because it¡'s soft, and cheap!

Don't mention the word "GREEN" when speaking to me of tobacco....if something is green, it means it must be with menthol...I hate menthol cigarettes....they're awful....last time I smoked it, I thought I was going to throw up....sickening taste,,,

Well yes, they are menthol. To me all cigarettes are awful, but they smoke them, it's their bussiness.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!