Metal Storm logo
What brand of Cigarettes do you smoke, and why?

Original post

Posted by Grimurc, 20.04.2007 - 12:43
What brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

let me hear what you smoke and how much per day...

i prefer Gauloises, Lucky Strike, Marlboro and sometimes Chesterfield

i smoke probably 5 till 7 a day. in weekends more of course. when i have a bad day i smoke a whole package...
23.08.2008 - 21:17
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I actually like Viceroy better than Marlboro.
23.08.2008 - 21:27
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 23.08.2008 at 21:17

I actually like Viceroy better than Marlboro.

Viceroy? never heard of them
23.08.2008 - 21:45
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@Insects Of Death: Really? lol they're Marlboro's rival.
23.08.2008 - 23:23
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by Guest on 23.08.2008 at 21:45

Over here CAMEL seems to be the main rival to Marlboro

I was rolling my own Norwegian Shag for a while but I decided to read Allen Carr's book "The Easy to Quit Smoking" and haven't smoked in a week. I've just become sick, runny nose + sore throat, and I am wondering if it has something to do with quitting... ugh.
24.08.2008 - 03:39
Insects Of Death
Account deleted

Really?? damn i feel dumb now considering im like a marlboro fan
24.08.2008 - 08:11
..ExoTeaR..

Benson & Hedges - Classic << They are the most easily accesable ciggerette availiable at a decent price bout $11.00Aus (25 Pack) and as for quality/taste i feel they are more then addequate for slow suicide. I probably smoke about 10 a day usually but i never budget for smokes i'll just go without if ive got no bucks.
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
25.08.2008 - 21:13
Stuart
MiseryKing
Written by Introspekrieg on 23.08.2008 at 23:23

Over here CAMEL seems to be the main rival to Marlboro

I was rolling my own Norwegian Shag for a while but I decided to read Allen Carr's book "The Easy to Quit Smoking" and havien't smoked in a week. I've just become sick, runny nose + sore throat, and I am wondering if it has something to do with quitting... ugh.

You're not spreading confidence in people to try quit man.
25.08.2008 - 21:16
Stuart
MiseryKing
Written by ..ExoTeaR.. on 24.08.2008 at 08:11

Benson & Hedges - Classic << They are the most easily accesable ciggerette availiable at a decent price bout $11.00Aus (25 Pack) and as for quality/taste i feel they are more then addequate for slow suicide. I probably smoke about 10 a day usually but i never budget for smokes i'll just go without if ive got no bucks.

Stop now, while you still can.
I love smoking, I'm pro smoking in public, but I still wish I'd never started, it eats up your money, maybe not now, but it will... its just better to stop while you can... for many reasons.
25.08.2008 - 21:51
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by Stuart on 25.08.2008 at 21:13

Written by Introspekrieg on 23.08.2008 at 23:23

I was rolling my own Norwegian Shag for a while but I decided to read Allen Carr's book "The Easy to Quit Smoking" and havien't smoked in a week. I've just become sick, runny nose + sore throat, and I am wondering if it has something to do with quitting... ugh.

You're not spreading confidence in people to try quit man.

Stop now, while you still can.
I love smoking, I'm pro smoking in public, but I still wish I'd never started, it eats up your money, maybe not now, but it will... its just better to stop while you can... for many reasons.

Very true, I am still happy though because the sickness is only my body cleansing itself of all the toxicity, so it will all be worth it. The most amazing part about quitting was the rediscovery of how much your sense of smell can impact your memory. Before I started smoking I used to have very vivid memories tied to scents, but after a while of smoking this phenomena started to fade. My skin has cleared up, I never smell like an ashtray, and I have an extra $60 in my pocket per month, so the benefits far outweigh a mild runny nose and cough. If anyone is interested in quitting I highly recommend Allen Carr's EasyWay book, it was the only thing that worked for most of the people in my family who smoked, and they were career/confirmed smokers. But if you don't want to quit don't. The only way you will ever quit is if you want to, people pressuring you will just make it exponentially harder...
27.08.2008 - 02:13
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
i've havent smoked in 4 weeks
27.08.2008 - 05:46
..ExoTeaR..

Yeah! i'll give it another shot when my minds set for it again << and yes money n health aside the worse thing is smelling like it, probly see a doctor this time though << and that book i shall give a shot to. probly do all methods of quit all at once
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
22.09.2008 - 18:48
Jonnz of Steel

Marlboro Red all the way! If I can't them (Cigerette machines never seem to vend them, just gold which I don't really care for) i'll get Regal or something similer, but really i'm a Marlboro Man
24.09.2008 - 17:17
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Benson and Hedges Silver. Strangely enough I found a sealed pack of them at the bus stop earlier. Same brand and everything. I was totally like OMG!
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
13.08.2009 - 06:20
BuzzPhil

I don't smoke...
13.08.2009 - 13:52
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Attention Canadians

Time to hijack the thread for a moment here. I just recently moved back to Canada from the US after being gone for four years, just prior to leaving Canada I started smoking but got addicted when I lived in the States, where the cigs are a lot cheaper.
My brand is Djarum Black, they're $8 in the US (sometimes cheaper) but they're $16 in B.C., so I tried a pack of Next king size ($6 Cnd.) and I've got to say, for once Americans were right - Canadian cigs are not very good. Can any fellow canucks recommend a decent Canadian brand so I'm not forced to get a passport to return to the US to buy cigs?
14.08.2009 - 12:29
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
I'm trying to quit at the moment. For years, I smoked Lucky Strike simply because I find them the best as well as them having a long history. Only problem, is here in the norst East of England, it is pretty hard to find them. I usually choose Marlboro or Benson if I don't have Luckys.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
15.08.2009 - 00:54
CaLu
Account deleted
When I smoked (I have stopped since 3 or 4 years), I prefered Gauloises or Lucky Strike, and when I rolled my own cigarettes it used to be Zware Vsn Nelle. In amounts it was about a box of Gauloises a day or aproximately 12 own rolled cigarettes.
15.08.2009 - 01:11
Ernis
狼獾
I quit.....and I'm glad because even the Red&White brand I used to smoke for it's relatively suitable price has now become intolerably expensive....not to mention Marlboro which used to be expensive back then has now a monstrous price.....I'll be saving up astronomic amounts of money by not buying cigs....
15.08.2009 - 20:53
TheOwl

I roll my own too! (old holborn yellow) IMO they smell less than normal cigs and taste better!
16.08.2009 - 03:23
Gigginova
Account deleted
I like Rothman's. People have told me it's the "black people's cigarettes", which is actually true , But I like them the best, they're harsher and bitter.
19.08.2009 - 14:38
Njord
njord
I smoke in some occasions and I like John Player
20.08.2009 - 13:15
baldur

I like pueblo
21.12.2009 - 18:29
JD
Account deleted
Lucky Strike the red lucky it's fuckin awsome i can't imagine life without LUCKY STRIKE

sorry for caps
21.12.2009 - 19:27
Nexus
Asshat
Don't usually smoke 'cept when I'm really plastered -- I loooove rough smokes when I am though, Viceroys when I'm cheap, but Camels when I got a little extra cash on me. But heck, anything except for Indians (or king size cigs) will do when I'm drunk. Ugh, and menthol cigarettes. I haaaaaate those.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
24.12.2009 - 03:13
MetallicA

Written by BuzzPhil on 13.08.2009 at 06:20

I don't smoke...
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
27.12.2009 - 06:38
Immortal

Lambert and Butler, anyone?
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
26.12.2010 - 01:50
JD
Account deleted
Changed my smoke it's "Blue Winston" cuz it's lighter
26.12.2010 - 19:31
Ernis
狼獾
Smoked Marlboro (Gold) but since it costs a lot and the prices are going up and already did, so I switched to Wall Street (Silver or Blue)... If there's a discount at work for Winston, I'll get this...Silver one...
27.12.2010 - 03:05
Kennoth

Written by MetallicA on 24.12.2009 at 03:13

Written by BuzzPhil on 13.08.2009 at 06:20

I don't smoke...

----
*insert something deep and profound*
31.12.2010 - 15:28
Kitty

Well my favourites are Luckies, but unfortunately they no longer sell it around here. So Camel, for now.
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!