Metal Storm logo
Blind Guardian - Share Live Video

German heavyweights Blind Guardian just shared a brand new video. After announcing that the band will release a new three-disc live album, Live Beyond The Spheres, now you can watch the live video of the band's super hit "Mirror Mirror". The song appears on the Nightfall In Middle-Earth 1998 album. Enjoy the performance!

Pre-orders are available here.

"There's several different reasons why it's about time to release a live album. We've had a new rhythm section in the band - Frederik and Bahrend - for a couple of years now. Our interaction improved a lot by their joining and our songs developed a better groove and became more dynamic. The appearance of digital amp profilers and digital recording techniques also made it possible to create a fairly similar sonic image in different venues and to fulfill our image of what a perfect live album should be. Last but not least; we released three studio albums since our previous live album, and we didn't have any live recordings from our relatively current studio material. By compiling a 3-disc package, we were able to create a very extensive and varied set list to reflect our 30-year career with an optimal performances."

"We compiled one 'show' out of the best tracks from more than 40 live performances, recorded during our European tour in 2015. That's how we pinned down the most beautiful and atmospheric moments on this medium," he adds.

Source: blind-guardian.com
Band profile: Blind Guardian
Posted: 27.05.2017 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 124 users
27.05.2017 - 21:16
mikeprado30
Nice performance!

And the bass guitar sounds with power
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
29.05.2017 - 14:03
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I still remember that awkward moment like 10 years ago, when I was newb metalhead and when someone asked me what I think about Blind Guardian and "Mirror, mirror", I was like "meh, this song sounds like nothing special to me"...what a fool I was...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

30.05.2017 - 18:53
Baldmetal
Written by Ellrohir on 29.05.2017 at 14:03

I still remember that awkward moment like 10 years ago, when I was newb metalhead and when someone asked me what I think about Blind Guardian and "Mirror, mirror", I was like "meh, this song sounds like nothing special to me"...what a fool I was...

But the age gives wisdom. And the wise man is not afraid to admit when he was wrong.
----
O_o

Hits total: 2764 | This month: 9