Metal Storm logo
Schammasch - Stream Entire New EP

Schammasch have just announced the streaming of their entire new mini-album The Maldoror Chants: Hermaphrodite online. The opus is due out on June 9th through Prosthetic Records but luckily, you can already stream the entire piece through the player available here (courtesy of TeamRock). Do you like the direction they're taking?

Tracklist:

01. Prologue
02. The Weighty Burden Of An Eternal Secret
03. Along The Road That Leads To Bedlam
04. These Tresses Are Sacred
05. May His Illusion Last Until Dawn's Awakening
06. Chimerical Hope
07. Do Not Open Your Eyes

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Schammasch
Posted: 06.06.2017 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 75 users
06.06.2017 - 19:52
Lord Slothrop

I really love this band. Over the past year they've edged up into my top ten.
06.06.2017 - 20:37
nikarg

May His Illusion Last Until Dawn's Awakening and Chimerical Hope seem to stand out.
06.06.2017 - 23:38
tibosax

I have to second nikarg on that one. The first four tracks feel like an intro for these two, Chimerical Hope being absolutly fantastic.
07.06.2017 - 02:14
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Yeah I'm pretty much in love with this band. Even their debut, while not the best thing in the world, was enjoyable, and it seems everything has become 10x more interesting since then. Maybe I've just become a dumb fanboy, but as Lord Slothrop said, they easily make it in my top 10 bands, maybe even top 5.
----
07.06.2017 - 19:52
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
So is it indeed more experimental and akin to the third disc of Triangle, as their previous announcement kinda implied?
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII

Hits total: 1899 | This month: 8