Metal Storm logo
Bug with editing long lists?

‹‹ Back to Bugs
10.06.2017 - 09:40
Uldreth

I apologize if this is intended, or has been covered (I have been rather inactive on the site since it got its overhaul), but I attempted to make a small update to my deathcore list, and upon hitting the edit button, I have found that the text is being cutoff at the 47th entry (The Red Shore - Lost Verses), and all the rest of the list is missing (I mean not the actual list, but in the editing field).

Since the preview button also seems to be gone (is it?), I did not want to/could not make the update, since I was afraid the rest of the list would be gone.

What about this? Is it intentional to curb too long lists? I'd like to update mine!
12.06.2017 - 01:15
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
In my lists the text is shown normally... Only the preview numbers on the left that stop after 50
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
02.02.2019 - 16:33
Chyna Rose

Since I can't post a new topic, I don't know where to go with my questions--I recently found out that gmail is going to close down soon--I signed up to this website with my gmail address--If this is true about gmail shutting down, will it affect my profile here??? IDK who to ask about this...=-(((
----
-ain't skeerd-
02.02.2019 - 17:12
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by Chyna Rose on 02.02.2019 at 16:33

Since I can't post a new topic, I don't know where to go with my questions--I recently found out that gmail is going to close down soon--I signed up to this website with my gmail address--If this is true about gmail shutting down, will it affect my profile here??? IDK who to ask about this...=-(((

Relax. Nobody said Gmail will shut down, just the Google+ service is involved.
----
signatures = SPAM
02.02.2019 - 21:12
Chyna Rose

Okay--Thank You for telling me--guess I got a little confused..I am relaxing now..8-]]]
----
-ain't skeerd-