Metal Storm logo
Thy Art Is Murder - Streaming New Track

Australia's Thy Art Is Murder will release their new album Dear Desolation this August 18th via Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The record was produced, engineered, mixed and mastered by Will Putney at Graphic Nature Audio in Belleville, NJ. The artwork was created by Eliran Kantor (Testament, Iced Earth, Sodom). You can now enjoy the music video for the first single, "Slaves Beyond Death", here.

Comments Thy Art Is Murder vocalist C.J. McMahon: "I feel the strongest I've ever felt going into a record. Coming back to the fold of our band has reinvigorated me. I missed my brothers, touring, and of course all our dedicated fans around the world who have always given us their all. This new record is going to shape our future; we gave it everything we could and then some. In the past, I was the weakest link and now that I have re-built myself, we are stronger than ever and nothing can stand in our way."

Adds guitarist Andy Marsh: "Hate, War, Desolation; the trilogy series of the path mankind has laid out before himself. We are prouder than ever of our efforts on this record. A lot of time, planning, creativity and teamwork has culminated in what we think is our most completed vision yet: Dear Desolation."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Thy Art Is Murder
Posted: 17.06.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 29 users
18.06.2017 - 08:46
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Garbage
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
18.06.2017 - 21:43
s_t_s

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 18.06.2017 at 08:46

Garbage

Talking about your comment ? If you don't like it, let other people say what they think. Me like Thy Art Is Murder. Sure it doesn't sound like symphony but it's brutal and fueled with power and that's (almost) enough for me.
22.06.2017 - 07:13
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by s_t_s on 18.06.2017 at 21:43

Garbage

Talking about your comment ? If you don't like it, let other people say what they think. Me like Thy Art Is Murder. Sure it doesn't sound like symphony but it's brutal and fueled with power and that's (almost) enough for me.

You're entitled to your opinion. But my opinion is that this is talentless songwriting devoid of any musical value, other than "omg it's so fast"... well, 95% of metal bands are capable of playing fast and banging on their drums.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
22.06.2017 - 12:37
s_t_s

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 22.06.2017 at 07:13

Written by s_t_s on 18.06.2017 at 21:43

Garbage

You're entitled to your opinion. But my opinion is that this is talentless songwriting devoid of any musical value, other than "omg it's so fast"... well, 95% of metal bands are capable of playing fast and banging on their drums.

At least you wrote a bit more than "garbage". Better to express your feeling than write a single and biased word imo. I do respect your opinion but I like the newt Thy Art Is Murder, it really boosts up my day. Hope the rest of the album is as powerful.

Hits total: 1474 | This month: 4