Metal Storm logo
Decapitated - Reveal Another New Track

Polish metal extremists Decapitated have released a music video for "Earth Scar", a track from their seventh album, Anticult, due on July 7th via Nuclear Blast. It is the second single from the band's upcoming album, nearly two months after they released "Never". The new video, directed by Dariusz Szermanowicz and produced by Grupa13, can be seen below.

"We're really excited to release the second song from our upcoming new record Anticult - 'Earth Scar'!" said Decapitated guitarist and founding member Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka. "I have always drawn influence from all spectrums of metal and this song and our new record really reflect those influences.

"Much like 'Never', this song has been designed to crush on a stage and we can't wait to add it to our set. Rasta wrote the lyrics with a lot of metaphorical content dealing with touring. The opposing lifestyles from the 'normal', day-to-day of being at home vs. being on the road and seeing our 'tribe' interacting with the music and the almost restorative qualities of that. We hope you all enjoy it and we can't wait to see you all very soon!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Decapitated
Posted: 21.06.2017 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 80 users
21.06.2017 - 14:39
Tatras

This is pathetic...
21.06.2017 - 17:54
Malphas

Well...it has nothing to do with tech death, but it's certainly groovy. I prefer to look at the bright side
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
21.06.2017 - 19:17
cossaisVendeurs

When is Robb Flynn going to join the band?
21.06.2017 - 19:57
MyNameJeff

Written by cossaisVendeurs on 21.06.2017 at 19:17

When is Robb Flynn going to join the band?

haha, after Paul Bostaph?
21.06.2017 - 20:54
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
The only technical death metal influence here is the bassist's t-shirt
21.06.2017 - 22:31
Tatras

They should change bands name for Castrated.
22.06.2017 - 20:14
Sangre Sani

It's not the Decapitated that I'm used to, but I like the song.
22.06.2017 - 21:13
visiblenoise

Felt rather restrained, especially the first half.

Hits total: 2040 | This month: 7