Metal Storm logo
Megadeth - New Video And E-Card Online

Megadeth's video for the new version of the song 'A Tout Le Monde', now retitled 'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)', is available for viewing at Megadeth.com.

An e-card for Megadeth's new album "United Abominations", has been made available at this location. According to Roadrunner Records, the e-card features "all the extra-fun Internet shit you know and love, including IM icons, wallpapers, tour dates, and more."

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Megadeth
Posted: 24.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 17   Visited by: 3 users
24.04.2007 - 16:40
flamesoficarus

dave... release the fucking album already !!!!!!!
24.04.2007 - 17:05
Mystic Ice
Account deleted
I'm not entirely sure I like it. The original A Tout Le Monde was better. Besides I'm getting kinda tired of Ms. Overexposure as it is.
24.04.2007 - 18:08
ElCon
Account deleted
This video roxx !! Spr chick .. spr sound .. spr M e g a d e t H ... release it, Dave ! Pls !
24.04.2007 - 18:40
SacredBlade

The song is just as good as the original but Cristina adds that little something extra that just makes it special...
24.04.2007 - 19:38
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
I like the video. But no release again .
24.04.2007 - 19:51
Daru Jericho

I perfer the original way better. Scabbia's vocals really sound awkward and the duets sound somewhat dire to me. I think they take away the original intention of the song. I didn't think much of the video either. Such a shame they're releasing this song.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

24.04.2007 - 21:02
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
I don't like the new version, neither the old. Or the video.
24.04.2007 - 22:04
Carrion
Account deleted
Still waiting the release. I've never really liked A Tout Le Monde, and the new version was worse.
24.04.2007 - 22:17
Fearless

Great song but i think it's very different from previous Megadeth songs. I hope the album dosen't do a "metallica"
----
CEO and founder of Rose Booking.
SHOWS | TOURS | FESTIVALS

Rose Booking is a booking agency with a global involvement within the live entertainment

Metal is the LAW!
Stay Metal!
24.04.2007 - 23:24
TimmyPix

I think the new version of A Toute La Monde is good, but I think you have to ignore the actual meaning behind the song for it to make sense.
The vocals are good, or I think so anyway.

I've heard "Sleepwalker" off the new album (those Metal Hammer compilation CDs are great!), and don't worry, it's not going Metallica! Like "The System Has Failed", but thrashier. Which can only be good!
----
And remember kids, don't play with matches - flamethrowers are much more fun!
24.04.2007 - 23:52
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Another album im excited for, but the release of all these demos and samples has somewhat killed my anticipation and suspense, Ive pretty much heard the entire album, and it looks good.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
24.04.2007 - 23:59
BORT

i can't stand that song
25.04.2007 - 12:58
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
The previous version was better, but the video is good...
Cristina is a great singer and...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
25.04.2007 - 17:23
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
Yes..The video is good.
25.04.2007 - 20:57
Fearless

I hope you are right TimmyPix.
By the way, who is the female singer? Those she sing in another band, if so whitch?
----
CEO and founder of Rose Booking.
SHOWS | TOURS | FESTIVALS

Rose Booking is a booking agency with a global involvement within the live entertainment

Metal is the LAW!
Stay Metal!
25.04.2007 - 21:13
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Fearless on 25.04.2007 at 20:57

By the way, who is the female singer? Those she sing in another band, if so whitch?

Cristina Scabbia, from Lacuna Coil.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
26.04.2007 - 04:08
Lady Bathory

Um...yeah. So that was terrible. I would have rathered having my eyes removed with white hot spoon than watch that. It was (No offence Dave), awful. A Toute Le Monde is such an amazing song, and hearing that... ugh... never again. I just want to hear the last 60% of the album already.

Hits total: 2731 | This month: 5