Metal Storm logo
The Haunted - Share New Video For Song 'Spark'

Swedish metallers, The Haunted, are going to release their new, ninth studio album, entitled Strength In Numbers, on August 25th via Century Media Records. The band has already unveiled the song "Brute Force", as well as the cover artwork and the tracklist of the album. Now, the video for "Spark", made by Oscar Dziedziela / OD Visual, is available for you to enjoy below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Haunted
Posted: 24.07.2017 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 55 users
24.07.2017 - 21:08
Gothmog_Motsham

Really good stuff!
25.07.2017 - 16:36
hadriel

Haven't really listened to Haunting in over 10 years, but this is a decent track. Seems way more melodic than their old material. Probably going to check out the new album when it releases in a month now!
28.07.2017 - 08:07
Pablo

I'm excited to see these guys are still around with 3/5 of their original line-up (and with Marco Aro being part of a couple of their earlier releases) but there's something in their back-to-the-roots thrash style that I can't seem to find... maybe it has something to do with their new guitar player? I don't know.
28.07.2017 - 08:07
Pablo

I'm excited to see these guys are still around with 3/5 of their original line-up (and with Marco Aro being part of a couple of their earlier releases) but there's something in their back-to-the-roots thrash style that I can't seem to find... maybe it has something to do with their new guitar player? I don't know.

Hits total: 1726 | This month: 1