Metal Storm logo
Trivium - Release New Song And Video

Trivium's latest album, Silence In The Snow, came out two years ago and maybe it's time for a new release? Well, for now the Orlando, Florida-based band has released a new single titled "The Sin And The Sentence" via Roadrunner Records. They also shared a video to go with it. Trivium will release a new album this Autumn, with more details to be announced in the coming weeks.

If you are so inclined, get the single here.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.co.uk
Band profile: Trivium
Posted: 01.08.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 97 users
01.08.2017 - 16:12
Sword_Chant

It's not their best work but it's an enormous improvement on their last 2 albums. It sounds like they're trying to go back to their Shogun sound, which is imo their best album.

I hope to hear more songs like this, there is more variety and energy in this song than anything they've made in the last 5 years.
01.08.2017 - 16:47
Lord_Agony

Looking back at their recent effort they seemed more lost than ever. This is no difference they're not going back to shogun which sounds way better than anything they've done so far. Which is sad especially knowing what potential they hold and they're trading it away for mediocrity.
01.08.2017 - 17:46
WinterMadness

A bit on the nose to literally sing "you don't understand me" isn't it?

The break/solo section and the outro (before the stupid chugga chugga comes back) are killer though. These guys have so much potential to be a great metal band, if they would knock off the angsty nonsense and the bland verse/choruses that come with it.
02.08.2017 - 01:04
hadriel

I used to love Trivium...even really enjoying several of their early releases that most dislike (Ember to Inferno and Crusade), but I really haven't enjoyed anything they've released since Shogun. Unfortunately this song does nothing for me either.
02.08.2017 - 08:39
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
I wonder why I follow these guys...

Hits total: 2437 | This month: 4