Metal Storm logo
Sun Of The Sleepless - Debut New Video

Sun Of The Sleepless have recently released a new seven-song album called To The Elements, which was also the black metal band's first release in thirteen years. Recently, the project also premiered a video for the tune "The Owl". You can now watch the video here and check out one of the new songs, if you still haven't listened to them.

Comments Schwadorf: "'The Owl' was not only the first song I wrote for To The Elements, it has now, due to this fantastic video, an even more special place in my heart. The song's lyrics portray the search for the true self; it has always been with you but one needs awareness and self-confidence to finally fully embrace it. The owl is a symbol - a totem - for many a character trait I like to enshrine in myself: the observer, the wise, the outsider who chooses to hunt in silence and the blessing solitude of the night, dwelling in his own realm. The owl is also a symbol for intact nature that has not been 'civilized' by man. The mystic of nature has, of course, always been a big part of my work as an artist.

It was absolutely fantastic shooting this video and working with this beautiful, majestic animal. Also it is a pleasure to portray the breathtaking landscape of my home region (the Rhön) with such a great impact. Sören Sterzing and Lorenza Castella did a fantastic job of visualizing my vision for this video. Not only did they fulfill my expectations but surpassed them with the final outcome! It really means something."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sun Of The Sleepless
Posted: 02.08.2017 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 34 users
02.08.2017 - 21:10
nikarg

Such beauty..
03.08.2017 - 00:18
Gothmog_Motsham

This fucking band man...Awesome album and video! MEOW