Metal Storm logo
Darkmoon - Start To Record New Album

Swiss Extreme metallers Darkmoon have posted the following news on their homepage:

"Finally we will enter the Little Creek Studio at the end of May to produce our second album for CCP Records. It will be named "Apocalyptic Syndrome". It will containe 10 songs between the borders of Death/Thrash and Black metal. So be ready for the apocalypse!!!
And we have a new gig to announce: Saturday June 16th we will play at the Gallery in Pratteln. This will be a warm- up- show for the Battle of Metal Festival in Geiselwind, Germany. There some other bands will play too. So check the dates section in a few days for details...the event will be presented by the sounds2move.de webzine....be there!!"

Source: darkmoon.ch
Band profile: Darkmoon
Posted: 25.04.2007 by Bas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 1 user
25.04.2007 - 21:33
Bas
Retired Staff
Hell yes, more Darkmoon material!

And that Death/Thrash and Black sounds like this one will be less melodic death metal like on their debut (review) and more like the Black Domain (review) demo cd
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
26.04.2007 - 14:58
Bararey
Winter is Coming
That's good news

OK so i was able to find their 2005 release through CCP Records, but how about their Demoes? Does anyone here know how/where can I get them?
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
26.04.2007 - 15:04
Bas
Retired Staff
sold out, all three of them probably

i got an original of Black Domain from the vocalist, he told me he might still have a copy or two at home at the time, but i don't know if he still has any

first two demos are completely sold out, i myself would pay quite a lot for them too by the way...
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness

Hits total: 2875 | This month: 5