Metal Storm logo
Metallica - Man Arrested For Urinating On Family During Concert

Now, this is pissy. As you may know, Metallica are currently touring in North America showcasing their current album, Hardwired... To Self-Destruct. It was supposed to be a fun night. However, a New Mexico man was arrested for allegedly urinating on a family at their concert last Friday night in Glendale, Arizona. Daniel Francis Daddio, of Albuquerque, is suspected of peeing on a family of three, including a ten-year-old girl, during the show, according to court records. Don't forget to use the bathroom before a concert, kids!

Daddio allegedly began urinating on the family, who were seated in a row in front of him at the concert at University of Phoenix Stadium, at around 9 p.m. The father told Arizona state troopers that "all three of his family members felt warm liquid washing over their backs and legs," according to court documents. After turning around to investigate, the father reportedly "observed Daniel Francis Daddio standing behind them in the row of seats just above theirs with his penis out of his pants and in his hands? Daddio was urinating on all three of his family members."

Court records say the father confronted Daddio about what he was doing, but the the 44-year-old reportedly just "shrugged." The man reported the incident to employees at the stadium who reported it to an Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper.

Daddio was placed under arrest, and authorities said the man was "heavily intoxicated at the time." Officials also found a ticket on Daddio confirming he was seated directly behind the family of three during the concert.

He faces one count of indecent exposure and one count of disorderly conduct.

During Daddio's arraignment, the judge declared: "I have to say in the 15 years I've been on the bench, this is one of the most disgusting scenarios I've ever read. In any event, really inappropriate," according to Phoenix's Fox 10.

Source: abc15.com
Band profile: Metallica
Posted: 10.08.2017 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 224 users
10.08.2017 - 13:17
Daniell
_爱情_
So an idiot pissed on some people during a concert? How is this newsworthy at all?

Don't make stupid people famous!
10.08.2017 - 13:21
Kuroboshi

Metal concerts for the win!
10.08.2017 - 15:27
cobrapel
Concept One
In 90s James used to spit on people in the front rows and people spat on him, so times are changing
10.08.2017 - 15:44
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I wonder what the court would do with GG Alin
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

10.08.2017 - 15:54
Korah

Ok. My life is better now I know that
----
Don't cry for my English
10.08.2017 - 17:23
Kais

I mean... wow.
10.08.2017 - 19:11
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Lol
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
11.08.2017 - 12:38
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Irritable Ted on 11.08.2017 at 00:04

It least he didn't need a dump.

It would still be better than Lulu...
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
11.08.2017 - 12:54
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Is he the radio host on GTA SA that was calling for stadiums to have urinals installed between every row so folks didn't have to leave their seats?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
11.08.2017 - 16:20
phanto

Daddio Cool
11.08.2017 - 17:09
nikarg

The fact that his name and his photo were made public for a minor offense such as this is outrageous.
11.08.2017 - 17:33
sbgmetal

Lol @ his name
15.08.2017 - 09:58
corrupt
With a lowercase c
This happened to me during a Kreator show in 2007. Nobody arrested the dude, nobody wrote about it. Sad.
----
19.08.2017 - 14:25
theFIST

Rows of seats at a metal concert????
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:

Hits total: 3500 | This month: 3