Metal Storm logo
Sabaton - Releases Music Video And Tank In World Of Tanks

Sabaton's hit classic song "Primo Victoria" finally gets its own music video. The video was created as a promotion for the new "Primo Victoria" tank in the popular MMO game "World of Tanks". The tank shares its likeness to the one in the music video as well.

Sabaton collaborated with World of Tanks to put a new spin on the band's song "Primo Victoria". The tune is an iconic song from the studio album released in 2005. When Wargaming discovered that Sabaton were players of the game, they couldn't wait to collaborate with the band and ultimately created a music video.

Fans can expect more coming to World of Tanks. On August 17th, the first ever music tank, the Strv 81 Primo Victoria, was made available in the game with some cool camo and unique features like a Sabaton crew with the captain's VO, Band of Brothers perk, and more.

Let us know what you think in the comments!

Source: worldoftanks.com
Band profile: Sabaton
Posted: 20.08.2017 by WorpeX

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 108 users
20.08.2017 - 21:39
Akula
Russian tanks kick ass.
21.08.2017 - 04:39
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Tanks are for wussies but then again so are Sabaton.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.08.2017 - 05:49
InnerSelf
proofread free
Marcel's is the second comment here, there's no doubt in my mind that he adores the band.
It's ok Marcel, it doesnt change the way we view, everyone has guilty pleasures.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
21.08.2017 - 14:26
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by InnerSelf on 21.08.2017 at 05:49

Marcel's is the second comment here, there's no doubt in my mind that he adores the band.
It's ok Marcel, it doesnt change the way we view, everyone has guilty pleasures.

Ahah so true...
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2494 | This month: 8