Metal Storm logo
Akercocke - New Song Online

A brand new track entitled 'Summon The Antichrist' - from Akercocke's forthcoming album "Antichrist", set for release on May 28th via Earache Records - has been made available at this location.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Akercocke
Posted: 26.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 5 users
26.04.2007 - 20:04
Baz Anderson

it sounds.. ok.. it didnt grab my attention but maybe I just wasnt paying attention to it..
it will grow on me - I am really looking forward to the new album though!
26.04.2007 - 20:30
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Pretty good song IMO, but I hope the album will be great, not just good!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
26.04.2007 - 23:46
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Good song. I hope another great songs on this Akercoke's forthcoming album, it cannot be fundamentally bad, at least I hope for it.
27.04.2007 - 03:41
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
BR00TAL AZ FUKK. Doesn't sound too bad to me. I'm not an Akercocke fan, but it sounds pretty good. I love cookie monster vox. I am always a big fan of Akercocke's clean passages though. Lovely.
----
The force will be with you, always.
27.04.2007 - 15:26
Black_Handed
A village idiot
well, it looks like they moved back in time a bit, to the "rape the bastard nazarene" era. its pretty good, the great "akercockish" parts are still there. im still hyped up for the new album anyway.

just check out the teaser. those parts in the middle and in the end are just the things im looking forward to .
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
28.04.2007 - 12:38
Damnated
Churchburner
the new album is pretty good. more melodic and proggy, but good. not as good as their previous, though
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
12.05.2007 - 14:32
__Az__

Yeah, I do like the new album. It got leaked a few weeks back, dont worry... I will buy it when it comes out...

Anyway, yeah... It grows on me evertime I hear it. 'Summon the Antichrist' is probably one of the best tracks on the album, but I think its best listended to as a whole.

Hits total: 3580 | This month: 3