Metal Storm logo
Marilyn Manson - Cancel Shows After Being Injured By Falling Stage Prop

New York wasn't too kind to Marilyn Manson. The band has been forced to cancel the next nine dates of their tour following an onstage incident in New York where the frontman was crushed by a stage prop. As they prepare to release a new album, Heaven Upside Down, Marilyn Manson were performing at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York but the singer had to be rushed to hospital after a prop featuring two giant pistols suddenly fell forward onto Manson during "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)".

The concert was canceled soon after.

"Marilyn Manson is being forced to cancel several of his October dates on his forthcoming US tour," the singer's rep said in a statement.

"On Saturday night, the legendary performer suffered an injury on stage towards the end of his set at NYC's Hammerstein Ballroom causing him to cut the show short. He was treated for the injury at a local hospital and will be recuperating at home in Los Angeles."

It's also been announced that Marilyn Manson cancelled all nine shows between an October 2nd date in Boston and an October 14th appearance in Houston.

Photo of the prop

Source: rollingstone.com
Band profile: Marilyn Manson
Posted: 02.10.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 114 users
02.10.2017 - 13:29
MikeVonDoom

This is unexpected! =/
02.10.2017 - 15:02
-Morbid-

Almost another life lost to guns.
02.10.2017 - 21:46
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Ouch. I hope he gets better soon.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
03.10.2017 - 20:00
deadbraincells

Has it been said what, exactly, his injuries were? I keep seeing that he's cancelled shows due to this injury, but no one is saying what it is.

Hits total: 1878 | This month: 4